ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gonna focus my effort on trying to cop the white pairs now - forget the Creams. How often do those restock? I was gonna check my local stores today but it's Easter so they're all closed. 
Tryna get the whites too. Literally searching every sneaker site hoping they would restock again.

(Hopeful) 2nd pair of Creams were delivered, Olives were delivered. Man I cant wait to get home from Vegas so I can check them, but I dont want to go back to the real world :lol:

Creams are the amazon pair right?

Damn, only store pickup on those. And only one of the stores carry them but it's kinda far. 

Btw, what's the difference between the Women and Men's pairs? Same thing but just size up a full size?

I have heard they are the same, just need to size up 1 or 1.5. Think most say 11W=10M

not getting my hopes up but i think i might have found a solebox for $450 shipped but its my true size. i think i can live with a bit of room for that price haha not spending $600+ i just cant see them running that much bigger 
you will be fine if you get half up from tts. you will feel a little more loose the toebox area but the rest of the shoe will still be snug. I got my solebox the same size with all my UBs and they fit perfect...of course I could get half size down from my usual UB size but I am telling you that it will be fine..

Found a size 7 cream for 300$ (not sure if shipping costs anything). DM me if interested in the link!

digging these. Upper isn't stiff?
The upper is like a thin adidas track jacket material with a rubbery plastic overlay

That's what the upper is like.  The inside in lined with a fleece/ flannel like material for warmth

The upper flexes a little more than the toe area of an UB.  The material does not stretch due to the bonded plastic overlay.

They do keep your feet warm and dry and the traction is great.   The toes area runs narrow though, but my UB size works great rather than my TTS.

sig check came out of nowhere though.

Burgs is all i need now. Then i'm concentrating on doubling and tripling up.
If you ever find them and there is more than 1 pair please pm me.

We are the same size
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom