ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
nerd.gif

bout to pull the trigger on some wood woods (mens). can any comment on the fit? aware that all UB is relatively the same, but I've heard they fit a little less snug like the creams. Anyone can confirm or comment?

WWs fit TTS to most other UBs. Definitely not noticeably tighter or loser than your normal UB size.

Got my right size pair of Solebox UBs in hand now. Extremely happy that I found a guy near me who wanted to do a size swap. They're awesome and I can confirm that they run a little bigger than the primeknit pairs.

@tankdayglo I see your signature and while the Solebox UBs are great, they're not NMD Key City great. I have those and they are in a league of their own.

@tankdayglo I see your signature and while the Solebox UBs are great, they're not NMD Key City great. I have those and they are in a league of their own.
Yeah I know people love the Key City. I really like em too, but I mainly bought em when they dropped (from Kith) cause I was just super curious about the NMD and they were the first ones available. They're an awesome shoe but I wouldn't think twice about making the swap. I don't see myself ever rocking the Key Citys. City Socks are the dopest NMD to me so far...

Just hoping someone who really loves NMDs will bless my inbox...

Last edited:
I swear I'm always late to the party. Had many chances to grab the white UBs but didnt. Thought they will always be available since it's a very general release. Now I can't find them anywhere :frown:

Damn those Y3s looking really good...  I saw a pic of a purple and green one but I cant remember where I saw it... 

Back
Top Bottom