ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Still debating wheather I'm gonna keep my Solebox UBs or sell them to get the PB Yeezy 350's. And no you don't need to PM me yet because I haven't decided yet. Besides I'm in Sweden.
Keep them bro i got an offer of a straight up trade for pirates for my extra pair of solebox. I already have a pair of pirates. The fact that he offered that shows u the demamd for these most comfortable ub to me.View media item 1970036

Or Diddy Reece? Or checking out college females?
seriously bruh. enough reasons to go to westwood for me 
roll.gif

i ate two ferrero rocher nutella ponchiks yesterday :wow:

after fatty ramen at silver lake ramen

thats why i ran in my UBs

Last edited:
Keep them bro i got an offer of a straight up trade for pirates for my extra pair of solebox. I already have a pair of pirates. The fact that he offered that shows u the demamd for these most comfortable ub to me.
Quick question, that size UK 6 that you purchased for 200, is that a size US 7?  I've been trying to figure out the sizing for when I order haha

I know ill be on alert for those y-3s. Been committed to copping a pair since refusing to pay resell for the SB or creams.

Quick question, that size UK 6 that you purchased for 200, is that a size US 7?  I've been trying to figure out the sizing for when I order haha
For adidas uk to us is half size down. So uk 6= us 6.5. i ordered a UK 10 cuz i wanted a US 10.5. I always take pics of my boxes so i remember the conversions on any site i want conveniently on my phone

Milk has the best milkshakes I've ever had.

Can't beat that Diddy Reise price point.

Westwood does kinda suck though haha.

Westwood was that place 25 years ago when I was a teenager. It was lively when it was ratchet. One riot in Westwood village changed everything.

Still think Mann village is the best theatre in town.

Back
Top Bottom