ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
can i get a legit check on these (im almost positive they are real, theyre just listed way under retail, at $125 on ebay, so it seems almost too good be true)

^^ very nice. do you have a favorite?
It might sound like im faking it cuz they just came out but honestly the solebox ubs are stupid comfortable. Cuz when i wiggle my toes in the solebox its super stretchy and soft and none of my other ub's feel that way and i wore them all day. does anyone know if solebox are a different material or knit?

What's up guys new to the forum. Just a FYI on the Y3 boosts. Deff run big. All my ultra boosts are 10.5. Got the UK10 from matches, equivalent to US 10.5. Deff size down either a half or whole size...that free next day air is clutch too [emoji]128077[/emoji]

Oh and i remember when dudes were going in on the dude who said he was uncaging his for weight. It was like 3 pages long lol. but weird thing is they are noticeably lighter than my other boost lmaooo

Oh and i remember when dudes were going in on the dude who said he was uncaging his for weight. It was like 3 pages long lol. but weird thing is they are noticeably lighter than my other boost lmaooo

In reference to your collection pic....FRUCKKK

not the biggest fan

i like Milk more and I'm married
Sus
Westwood was that place 25 years ago when I was a teenager. It was lively when it was ratchet. One riot in Westwood village changed everything.

Still think Mann village is the best theatre in town.
spent MANY hours in westwood arcades and ****** food establishments. I was in the village when we rioted when UCLA won the title in 1994 
roll.gif

Mad I spent the $275 with this 200 opportunity floating around.
Dont sweat it man enjoy the pair. Im like leaning towards a 60/40 its gonna get cancelled. 40 actually shipping. They are bound to catch me doing it twice with the same card and address

Dont sweat it man enjoy the pair. Im like leaning towards a 60/40 its gonna get cancelled. 40 actually shipping. They are bound to catch me doing it twice with the same card and address

let us try :lol:

i dunno man. matches, from my experience, seems to be pretty lenient with that kind of thing. 

When you feel like dishing that info out I'm ready ! Returning my pair anyway bc I didn't know how the sizing ran on them

I dont mean to egg it on and make you guys wait i hate that sh*t too i just didnt want everyone in here to jump the gun and buy one on end or something for $309 iif there is a possibilty for a big discount. I swear right when or if i get my shipping confirmation ill let u guys know and dm me.

Back
Top Bottom