ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

C'mon Adidas! Help a brother out! Restock them GRs 
mad.gif

Got me out here really feeling like Biggums checking all the sites daily. 
Not retail but close. Think Ebay had a $25 off $125 promo code floating around somewhere as well:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-ADIDAS-...hash=item1c63e52938:m:mLezz0w4JR-UkYghfx78ZVA

Yeah, I know. :frown:

I heard some bad reviews about the nubs on the soles which held me back. That's why I was only focused on copping pairs with the Continental soles. My thought process was, "Even Adidas knows the OG soles were not that good, so they went ahead and partnered up with Continental to create a better sole." Now, I simply don't care and just want a pair cause they look fresh. I saw that they were always restocking so I guess they would always be there. Unfortunately, that's not the case :rofl:  

That's the price I pay since I'm Team Retail and Team Late :lol:  

Why won't Adidas re-release a white pair with the Continental soles!!!?? >:  
They will in the coming months. Triple white with white Continental sole. Its gradient patterned though.

So is the consensus on the Solebox that they run even bigger than other wool UBs like the Chalks & wool greys?

Or do they run the same as those?

Last edited:
Okay. Final conclusion.

Just did a final test comparing a ds solebox to ds cream. Walked around my living room.

Solebox is easier to slip on because of the collar.
It is slightly bigger just by a tad bit, barely makes a difference unless you have wide feet which makes for a even better fit.

@thebasics,

I'm not sure if I'll be of any help. I'm a 8.5us in PB 2.0 and can fit the 8.5us and 9us for the eqt I've tried. It's Sturdier and have a more snug-ish feet :smile:

@thebasics,

I'm not sure if I'll be of any help. I'm a 8.5us in PB 2.0 and can fit the 8.5us and 9us for the eqt I've tried. It's Sturdier and have a more snug-ish feet
smile.gif
Thanks for the input, tho I dont own any PB so I cant really compare. How is the comfort of it vs PB? it seems like the soles are more similiar than the UB

So is the consensus on the Solebox that they run even bigger than other wool UBs like the Chalks & wool greys?

Or do they run the same as those?

Get your size you have in creams is the way to go

If anyone is interested in olives size 8.5, 10 or 11 I can give a lead to a local seller, would come out to about 320$. PM

Last edited:
so can i assume sizing for ZG knits.. in comparison to UB..

NMD > ZG knits > UB

so.. in US sizing i should be

NMD - 7.5 (am just assuming as 8 was a little to wide)

ZG knits - 8

UB - 8.5 (TTS - fits right)

Is that about right?

Jeesh looks like all of NT jumpin on the Y-3 2 bills train. If I miss out I'll just wait a couple months for sales. Did some research last night. Found full to near FSRs at 6 or 7 spots... for now :/

Jeesh looks like all of NT jumpin on the Y-3 2 bills train. If I miss out I'll just wait a couple months for sales. Did some research last night. Found full to near FSRs at 6 or 7 spots... for now :/

its insane, i've never seen 75% of these people before

Yeah, I know. :frown:

I heard some bad reviews about the nubs on the soles which held me back. That's why I was only focused on copping pairs with the Continental soles. My thought process was, "Even Adidas knows the OG soles were not that good, so they went ahead and partnered up with Continental to create a better sole." Now, I simply don't care and just want a pair cause they look fresh. I saw that they were always restocking so I guess they would always be there. Unfortunately, that's not the case :rofl:  

That's the price I pay since I'm Team Retail and Team Late :lol:  

Why won't Adidas re-release a white pair with the Continental soles!!!?? >:  

you overthought the sole problem wayyy too much, it was never that bad to just not cop pears.

As for the white with conti sole, they will be releasing in the coming months, but the knit has a different pattern.

Last edited:
Anyone has an idea on what time SNS usually contacts people? Just want to know what time i'll be expecting that L.

Also
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
at the dude who toasted his Hypebeasts a couple pages ago.
Like a dagger though the heart 
roll.gif
 I'll fix them up and post some shots if they turn out well. A pair of them Y3 from matches under retail would heal the pain a little.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom