ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not only did I bite too early on the Y-3s and pay 275, but DHL "couldn't find" my house yesterday, so I have to re-route them to work tomorrow.

Just another day in my sneaker life - much respect to all of you that end up on the positive side of things once in a while.

Not only did I bite too early on the Y-3s and pay 275, but DHL "couldn't find" my house yesterday, so I have to re-route them to work tomorrow.
Just another day in my sneaker life - much respect to all of you that end up on the positive side of things once in a while.

Man you didn't bite too early haha. Not everyone is gonna be able to get that $200 deal, if it even works.

Ugh. Coughed up $280 for the 3Ms. They're gonna be my 2nd pair of UBs, the first being Wool Greys. Damn. I'm still iffy on the White pair, especially after what I just paid for the 3M lol

mad.gif
indifferent.gif
mean.gif

Me if I strikeout on Kylo Rens.

It'll be interesting to see if they will be like the monochrome PK pack, or like the oreo and yellow camos. lets see how these white camos next weekend go.

For those who have both the men's WWs and MGs, how does the fit compare? I have a 12.5 in MGs and have about a quarter inch of extra space length wise and a snug fit around the top and sides of my foot.

I've read the WWs run a bit larger, could I get away with a 12?

For those who have both the men's WWs and MGs, how does the fit compare? I have a 12.5 in MGs and have about a quarter inch of extra space length wise and a snug fit around the top and sides of my foot.

I've read the WWs run a bit larger, could I get away with a 12?
Actually I think my WWs run a lil bit smaller than my MGs...

Last edited:
Thanks to Sole Links, copped the white mesh NMD from 43einhalb. Does anyone know how fast they ship out items?

Yup, most likely selling those if I cop. How they go from the solebox to those? :lol:

when you look at it like that, than it makes it seem even lazier :rofl:
it's like taking some cement 4s, slapping a logo on the tongue and calling it your kicks :lol:
If cncpts was the only place to ever release them it would be a little different but since it's gonna drop at all consortium spots that makes it a little different

it's like taking some cement 4s, slapping a logo on the tongue and calling it your kicks
laugh.gif

If cncpts was the only place to ever release them it would be a little different but since it's gonna drop at all consortium spots that makes it a little different
at least uncage the mf or something.  But yeah these are definitely trade bait. 

Back
Top Bottom