ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
alright who just cooked
mean.gif
That was lightning quick. (not me, btw)

Cool thanks for the responses and once again to you Bdot for lettin us in early this morning. I basically spent a good chunk of my day at work tryna get this code lol

Cool thanks for the responses and once again to you Bdot for lettin us in early this morning. I basically spent a good chunk of my day at work tryna get this code lol
All good this was my only day off so i did nothing but play nba 2k and NT lmaoo. Deez did you follow all the steps and get it $200 shipped?

I don't think it will be roomier. Because making your lace loose makes the cage loose also. Your best option is removing the insole.
the cage is attached (sewn) on one side as well being attached to the base. for me i felt the difference instantly with removal of the cage. but I would remove insoles 1st before altering shoes in the case that it still doesn't live up to your standards. worst case you can put the insoles back in....cages might be a little difficult lol

All good this was my only day off so i did nothing but play nba 2k and NT lmaoo. Deez did you follow all the steps and get it $200 shipped?
Yup, worked like a charm. I was hoping it'd give me another $75 code so I could continue to pay it forward but it only offered a 10% code for referrals. 

worked for me too! Are the ZG knits that much different in feel/sizing to regular pure boost? I wear a 11.5 in Ultra Boost and a 11 in Pure Boost. Hoping the UK10.5 (US 11) fits. Can anyone help/confirm this for me? Mahalo in advance!!!
i dont own any pure boosts, but...

i wear an 11 in ultra boosts

sized all the way down to a 9.5 for these y-3 zg knits

im a true 10.5

Couldnt post a link but check out hypedc dot com and search for adizero boost
Theres a new multicolor pk

Imo its multi color pk done right!

didnt get a code since 12 hours ago... 
laugh.gif
 guess its not meant to be. shall save the 200 for the whites restock i always miss out on

anyway, for those who are looking for burgs in us8.5, pm me if you want the link.

Im 8.5 in UBs, and had ordered 7 and 7.5 UK for the ZGs

7 UK (7.5 US) fits better for me. The 7.5 UK works too but i would need to use a thicker sock.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom