ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A friend has been wanting an ultra boost and I told them to get the Y-3 Pure Boost ZG's instead at that $200 price tag. Hope I didn't lead him astray.

cant imagine how many pages a cream restock will bring
laugh.gif
Not that many. Because not everyone would be able to scoop like the BNY restock. Not unless it will comes from multiple sites.

worked for me too! Are the ZG knits that much different in feel/sizing to regular pure boost? I wear a 11.5 in Ultra Boost and a 11 in Pure Boost. Hoping the UK10.5 (US 11) fits. Can anyone help/confirm this for me? Mahalo in advance!!!
I don't have any pure boosts but that sizing sounds about right.

mine feel roomier

mine feel roomier....you can always take out the insole as well to offset the fit. like a pure boost with the ultraboost upper

I don't even recall them having insoles. When I tried them on they were just so tight on me. My feet are on the wide side.

Did anyone that was able to get their Y-3s for $200 get their shipping info yet? Or does it still say processing

Yeah just curious cause saw a few people mention shipping confirmations or fast shipping. Wonder how long it took for Bdot to get his in
I don't think he has his yet, pretty sure he just got shipping confirmation this morning and that's when he posted the info once he had confirmed it actually worked.

I don't think he has his yet, pretty sure he just got shipping confirmation this morning and that's when he posted the info once he had confirmed it actually worked.

I believe he has his. The ones he got shipping for today were the ones for his girl if I understood him correctly. He wanted to see if it would work again

Last edited:
I think he said that he got the shipping confirmation and they are supposed to come tomorrow already. They seem to be pretty fast.

Yeah just curious cause saw a few people mention shipping confirmations or fast shipping. Wonder how long it took for Bdot to get his in
I order at the right time because london is 8 hours ahead. If you ordered the night before its like 5am there they dispatch it by the time you wake up. So i ordered mine monday night they dispatched it this morning and is scheduled to arrive tomorrow by end of day. Super fast my first order took the same amount of time. So if you ordered anytime today you should get confirmation by tomorrow morning and it should reach you by thursday/friday at the latest

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom