ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nope, constant Ls haha. Looking into resale right now, trying to work a trade, a pair will be mine, just not sure at what price yet...
Yeah resale is insane right now on em.

I landed my NMD's lol.

Lined up starting at 7am and still grabbed the wrong size lmfao. They didn't even have the black pair (The one I really wanted LOL)

FTL wouldnt let me try my shoe on. So my gut said 9.5 but i needed a 10.

So yesterday i went to FTL (Same one) around 11:30am for raffle tickets for kobes and boom saw the black on display at the register and just got them in.

So I finally scooped my black pair in the correct size woo hoo.

Got a swap in place for my white pair too just gotta catch him when hes free

i'm all about black colorways but for some reason this pair doesn't do it for me. maybe i need to see in person, but the white just looks so much better IMO. 
Part of it is most people lace em too tight and don't let the tongue shine in all it's glory, so a lot of product & on feet pics of the ZG Knits don't do the shoe justice

Lined up starting at 7am and still grabbed the wrong size lmfao. They didn't even have the black pair (The one I really wanted LOL)

FTL wouldnt let me try my shoe on. So my gut said 9.5 but i needed a 10.

So yesterday i went to FTL (Same one) around 11:30am for raffle tickets for kobes and boom saw the black on display at the register and just got them in.

So I finally scooped my black pair in the correct size woo hoo.

Got a swap in place for my white pair too just gotta catch him when hes free
Nice, congrats. I shouldn't be complaining because other than the SBs I've made some good pick ups lately & got lucky on the city socks.

Does the Navy Ultra Boost have any value?  I still have a PADS pair and 'm thinking I should throw it on ebay.  thanks. 

Comfort is superb. It doesn't surpass UB comfort, but it's a different type of shoe. It's not meant for running so it's much more casual, lighter feel. Not as locked down, but also not as cushioned. I was surprised that they're actually lighter than the UB.

The upper feels more like the PK NMD upper, but the sole is more cushioned than NMD sole.
Thank You for the info as always!

Yeah they're really dope, probably the most comfortable NMD I've tried on, not sure why but it may be due to the lack of the plastic piece on the heel.

And yeah, they look dope on feet, very unique looking shoe too, got a lot of compliments when I was rocking them the past few days.

Yeah they're really dope, probably the most comfortable NMD I've tried on, not sure why but it may be due to the lack of the plastic piece on the heel.

And yeah, they look dope on feet, very unique looking shoe too, got a lot of compliments when I was rocking them the past few days.

Definitely, I find the heel of the NMDs to be very uncomfortable

Back
Top Bottom