ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
lol same here. never had delivery from DHL, does anyone know if they require signature confirmation to leave package? dont really feel like working from home just to sign for package

I have had packages they've just left. Another required a signature, and I was never told. That one came from over seas too. Thy did just leave a doortag that I was able to sign and they left it next day.

Man I would have been all over those Y-3 but I'm trying to get the Wings and French Blue this weekend 

Sidenote, it still blows my mind how fast GR 12s are selling but GR OG cws of 7s and 8s and even OG Maroon 6s and OG WC 4s didn't move nearly as fast.. JB seems all over the place, these days.

Last edited:

And the Y-3 reselling begins
mean.gif
  Seller even mentions MatchesFashion
laugh.gif

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-Adidas-...402580?hash=item464b70ecd4:g:x10AAOSwzvlW-yi-
At least he had it listed below "retail" 
roll.gif

lol same here. never had delivery from DHL, does anyone know if they require signature confirmation to leave package? dont really feel like working from home just to sign for package
It may require signature but if you live in a house i put a letter on the mailbox saying DHL please leave package at door and i include the tracking number/waybill and my full name and sign the bottom. They take the paper with them

So i already posted about this yesterday, but i wanted to give a heads up/PSA announcement/follow up about this. So quick run down, i purchased these cream UB's off of Grailed the other day. The shoes arrived in the mail yesterday; however, i noticed the PO# on the box did not match the # inside the shoe. I held them up to my size 9.5's and they were identical. Like these are 100% real. So I immediately contacted the seller seeing if he mixed up the boxes or anything by accident. He told me that this was how he received the shoes from Adidas directly and he didnt change anything by accident. He sent me his confirmation email and email, so i went on to call adidas. Adidas informed me that this order is 100% real and authentic. So i asked why the factory sent the shoes with a different box, and the representative was clueless. Anyways though, I just wanted to give the heads up that there could be real pairs out there with non-matching PO#s. Adidas gave me a nice discount code for the inconvenience, couldn't help out about the numbers not matching though. 

So i already posted about this yesterday, but i wanted to give a heads up/PSA announcement/follow up about this. So quick run down, i purchased these cream UB's off of Grailed the other day. The shoes arrived in the mail yesterday; however, i noticed the PO# on the box did not match the # inside the shoe. I held them up to my size 9.5's and they were identical. Like these are 100% real. So I immediately contacted the seller seeing if he mixed up the boxes or anything by accident. He told me that this was how he received the shoes from Adidas directly and he didnt change anything by accident. He sent me his confirmation email and email, so i went on to call adidas. Adidas informed me that this order is 100% real and authentic. So i asked why the factory sent the shoes with a different box, and the representative was clueless. Anyways though, I just wanted to give the heads up that there could be real pairs out there with non-matching PO#s. Adidas gave me a nice discount code for the inconvenience, couldn't help out about the numbers not matching though. 
Thats crazy...  Had to check mine this morning after remembering your post yesterday...  Mine matches tho 
laugh.gif

Can i get a quick Legit check on these please.

Not even sure if they make fakes but about to cop.

Can i get a quick Legit check on these please.
Not even sure if they make fakes but about to cop
remember seeing this in a FB forum. Is this the guy from Euro? Anyways, looks legit bug the mid/outsole looks flat. Probably he inserted a shoe tree.

no other pics? they look legit tho
Two more pics. That is all the pics he has sent me. Should i ask for more?
i LOL-ed at the pic of his namecard 
laugh.gif

the heel cup, 3m logo on the tongue, laces and what i can see from the boost ticked all the boxes, but you should probably ask for more pics (clear ones of the boost material, primeknit weave, box label etc.) and wait for a second opinion.

how much is he selling for?

I've refreshed the finish line wool grey page about 1000 times since yesterday afternoon :smh:

remember seeing this in a FB forum. Is this the guy from Euro? Anyways, looks legit bug the mid/outsole looks flat. Probably he inserted a shoe tree.
Yeah, Poland. (I am from UK). And yeah he has posted a few times on FB groups, managed to knock him down this time.

i LOL-ed at the pic of his namecard 
laugh.gif

the heel cup, 3m logo on the tongue, laces and what i can see from the boost ticked all the boxes, but you should probably ask for more pics (clear ones of the boost material, primeknit weave, box label etc.) and wait for a second opinion.

how much is he selling for?
I bought them. He said he will send me more pics when he gets home so i will double check them then, before he ships.
I got them for £220, shipping from Poland to UK PP invoiced all included. Knocked him down abit. More that i wanted to pay but i have been waiting for my size for so long. Sold 2 PK NMD's today so treated myself lol.

Back
Top Bottom