ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SOLELINKS posted early this morning.... like 2am/3am... something like that 

US never had a page for the whites, only the blues 

the French site however, had stock of the whites 
US has a page up for the white multi right now, just as "coming soon" though. French, German & UK sites all had stock for them apparently.

Needed new gym shoes because I am fat so decided to try the Pureboost mesh. They feel just as good as my Energy Boost but lighter. For $120, it's a great buy if you don't want to cash out $180+ for UBs or KOLOR/Y-3 Pureboost. Both are the same size but what you'll notice is that the toe box of the KOLOR boost is pointier than the Mesh PB. Close-up below.

Last edited:
Speaking of Highsnobiety UB's

Wearing mine right now
smile.gif
Wow! On feet they look exactly like the wools. Not sure why SNS would put out such a bland shoe.

Be careful setting page monitors on ADC, they IP ban. I've been temporarily banned by them several times, never use PM on them anymore.

i only run pm for drops like yeezy when i know what timeframe theyre gonna drop. havent been banned. i dont leave my pm running all day like some people. i

I was banned for months for using a PM. Finally got a new modem/router so it changed my IP. I know there are ways to manually do it but none of them ever worked for me. 

I was banned for months for using a PM. Finally got a new modem/router so it changed my IP. I know there are ways to manually do it but none of them ever worked for me. 
unplugging the router overnight didn't work?

I just how the Rainbow drops like the MG dropped... 
nah MG was the randomest of the random. At least we've seen pics of the rainbows months ahead of time. MG's popped up on Renarts out of nowhere with nobody ever seeing them before. 

Last edited:
I have a VPN and several different internet connections in the building, so I'm euro stepping that ban if it ever happens 

Back
Top Bottom