ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

so david beckham wears fake? 
nerd.gif
Yeah, I think the likelihood of the Beckhams sporting fake shoes is pretty much zero. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Those are customs made by a customizer, not adidas.

There are fakes of them readily available, whether or not the cusomizer actually used real yeezys and UBs is debateable, but just because someone is rich doesn't mean they're incapable of rocking fakes.

Those are customs made by a customizer, not adidas.

There are fakes of them readily available, whether or not the cusomizer actually used real yeezys and UBs is debateable, but just because someone is rich doesn't mean they're incapable of rocking fakes.
There are fakes of lots of shoes available.  But saying that lifetime sponsored athletes rock them is a HUGE stretch.  You truly believe that Becks would walk around being photographed in customs made from fake Adidas shoes?  Sorry, not buying it.  No more than I would believe that any Nike on Lebron's feet is fake.  As for who made them, how do you know it wasn't Adidas?  

Last edited:
There are fakes of lots of shoes available.  But saying that lifetime sponsored athletes rock them is a HUGE stretch.  You truly believe that Becks would walk around being photographed in customs made from fake Adidas shoes?  Sorry, not buying it.  No more than I would believe that any Nike on Lebron's feet is fake.  As for who made them, how do you know it wasn't Adidas?  
Believe what you want, I don't care about this enough to continue the conversation, the shoes are horrible regardless. The customizer was revealed in instagram posts, tagged by beck's kid or someone, blogs mentioned it as well.

Just an update for people asking about the blacked out Y-3s, looks like only sizes left are UK 6, 6.5 and UK 9.5 - 12.

yall act like David Beckham to Adidas is as Michael Jordan to Nike. 

Can David call up Adidas and get any existing Adidas shoe he wants? Yes. Can he make a call to make 2 custom pairs for him and his son? Possibly. Is it likely he'd go through that? Probably not

So mad I missed the Y3 feeding frenzy. If anyone can help a dude with a US8 on the low I'd be most grateful. Thanks fellas.

Back
Top Bottom