ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
go buy some grey wools if u missed out 
laugh.gif

Backdoor didn't work. Very hard to backdoor Shopify nowadays. Bots didn't really work either.

People had them in cart hours ago, if you didn't already have them in your cart you probably didn't cop.

Backdoor didn't work. Very hard to backdoor Shopify nowadays. Bots didn't really work either.

People had them in cart hours ago, if you didn't already have them in your cart you probably didn't cop.

I had my size 10 in cart way before and was it of stock every minute I tried before and after the release time. Must have only had 1 of each size then

I didn't even know it went live on Thursday.
I was monitoring the page about as early as wednesday. And about the time people were discussing the End Yeezy launches on Thursday am, the HS all products page blipped. This HS UB product page appeared. For about 30seconds (maybe a minute max). You could cart (I had one pair carted), but it already said sold out. Either inventory wasn't live, or other, way more adept and on the ball people carted and botted ready for today.

Last edited:
I had my size 10 in cart way before and was it of stock every minute I tried before and after the release time. Must have only had 1 of each size then
There was only 4 size 10's and 55 pairs total if it makes you feel better. Very tough drop

Everyone on the boost wave.

Am I the only only interested and managed to get confirmation on the Campus? 

Back
Top Bottom