ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
These going for $600+ 
sick.gif

Used by people who are upset

Half the thread just got upset these sold out. And most of them didn't really like the shoe. You all complain about how much easier it was to cop in the old days. It was easier because only people that wanted the shoe was trying to get it. I have every right to be upset about the continual rape of the culture. Especially when it's being raped by people who claim to be a part of it.

Is the list of accounts releasing this next week out? 
Any shop that has a Consortium account. If you've kept up with the world tour releases, although unrelated to the tour, it'll be the same shops that will have this shoe.

But if what people are saying about the low numbers for even the collab shop involved, then get ready for possibly even lower numbers at these.  Which in turn will mean a slew of confusing release details. (on line/IG/raffles, "we don't know if we're getting it", in-store only, etc.)

I really would have liked these and I miss the way buying sneakers used to be, but I'm not upset.

I'll just wait for another pair I like. And if I can't get that, I can always buy a nice pair of Pumas. 

I really would have liked these and I miss the way buying sneakers used to be, but I'm not upset.

I'll just wait for another pair I like. And if I can't get that, I can always buy a nice pair of Pumas. 

I'm honestly not upset I didn't get them. It was a crap shoot anyway. I'm upset that so many people in here that said they were trash still tried. You can't speak negatively about the hype then be a part of it.

Any shop that has a Consortium account. If you've kept up with the world tour releases, although unrelated to the tour, it'll be the same shops that will have this shoe.

But if what people are saying about the low numbers for even the collab shop involved, then get ready for possibly even lower numbers at these.  Which in turn will mean a slew of confusing release details. (on line/IG/raffles, "we don't know if we're getting it", in-store only, etc.)
Argh. Sounds depressing. 
indifferent.gif

I'm honestly not upset I didn't get them. It was a crap shoot anyway. I'm upset that so many people in here that said they were trash still tried. You can't speak negatively about the hype then be a part of it.
I mean, I get what you're trying to say. For many it's as much about hype and "winning" trades and reselling as it is about the look of a certain shoe. But neither you nor I can change that so why worry.

people still get pissed about missing out on these collabs? You knew you never had a chance, so quit complaining. I dont even bother trying unless its a complete random drop time.

Nothing new happened this time around.

Last edited:
Hell, I'm stoked if/when I can cop GRs in regards to UBs.  FWIW the Y3s you all picked up for the low blow these HS collabs out of the water. 

You win some, you lose some.  On to the next release. 

Last edited:
End gonna be crawling next week. Not even gonna bother.

Launches is a joke. Im not even signing up. The one time I tried, they still released at a UK time, so it ended up being like 6am here. It might help Euro guys, but anyone in the US that likes to sleep wont eat.

Hell, I'm stoked if/when I can cop GRs in regards to UBs.  FWIW the Y3s you all picked up for the low blow these HS collabs out of the water.  You win some, you lose some.  On to the next release. 

Always on to the next one. My comment had nothing to do with taking an L. My comment would stand even if I copped.

Back
Top Bottom