ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hell, I'm stoked if/when I can cop GRs in regards to UBs.  FWIW the Y3s you all picked up for the low blow these HS collabs out of the water. 

You win some, you lose some.  On to the next release. 

100% this. People are STILL missing out on GRs, they expect to grab collabs? :rofl:

lol I just realized that, dudes in here daily asking about GR Whites, Core Blacks, Grey Wools, and OG's restocks. But they expect to cop the 1 out of the 5 pairs available in their size for the collab drop 
laugh.gif
. If you have trouble copping GR's, then copping collabs is not your repertoire 

theres so many nice things coming out very soon, you'll definitely forget about a colorway thats not even that memorable. 

Last edited:
lol I just realized that, dudes in here daily asking about GR Whites, Core Blacks, Grey Wools, and OG's restocks. But they expect to cop the 1 out of the 5 pairs available in their size for the collab drop :lol:

theres so many nice things coming out very soon, you'll definitely forget about a colorway thats not even that memorable. 

Again, not mad about not copping at all. Didn't expect to cop. But you prove my point. For me the colorway is top 5. But you're right. There's still always something else on the horizon.

Launches is a joke. Im not even signing up. The one time I tried, they still released at a UK time, so it ended up being like 6am here. It might help Euro guys, but anyone in the US that likes to sleep wont eat.

I can never even tell what time the shoes are releasing. It lists the time in GMT but the countdown timer is synced to my local time zone. This is the first collab UB I've attempted to get and now I know why I've never bothered on any of the previous releases.

Last edited:
lol I just realized that, dudes in here daily asking about GR Whites, Core Blacks, Grey Wools, and OG's restocks. But they expect to cop the 1 out of the 5 pairs available in their size for the collab drop :lol:

Again, not mad about not copping at all. Didn't expect to cop. But you prove my point. For me the colorway is top 5. But you're right. There's still always something else on the horizon.

The thing is, you're saying the big problem is people who were hating on the shoe but then decided to try and cop. Where's your list of these hypothetical people? We're talking about maybe a dozen of them?

There were plenty of people in here who liked the colorway & were vocal about it, there were probably even more who liked it & stayed silent.

There's also a HUGE amount of people going for them who aren't even on NT. I'm just not sure the whole "hating then trying to cop" thing is as big an issue as you're making it out to be in this case.

its not like this is anything new at all. Look at every release now and theres always people that say something is trash, and then 5 minutes later they try and cop it. We live in an add/ocd world where peoples opinions change in 2 seconds now, get over it.

and the main point that tank just made, people posting on here make up such a minuscule portion of the sneaker community, so you cant see things here and say thats how every body feels.

Last edited:
Who selling wool grey to HS conversion kits?
nerd.gif
 Easier than trying to cop them. 
laugh.gif

lol I just realized that, dudes in here daily asking about GR Whites, Core Blacks, Grey Wools, and OG's restocks. But they expect to cop the 1 out of the 5 pairs available in their size for the collab drop 
laugh.gif

The thing is, you're saying the big problem is people who were hating on the shoe but then decided to try and cop. Where's your list of these hypothetical people? We're talking about maybe a dozen of them?

There were plenty of people in here who liked the colorway & were vocal about it, there were probably even more who liked it & stayed silent.

There's also a HUGE amount of people going for them who aren't even on NT. I'm just not sure the whole "hating then trying to cop" thing is as big an issue as you're making it out to be in this case.

Last edited:

Preach. End of the discussion. 

Pretty sure he couldn't quote 2 people that said they hate them and today tried to cop. 

Just frustrated he didn't cop and trying to rationalize his failure. 

Back
Top Bottom