ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Seems like each color they restock becomes a high demand item. I remember the navy blue UBs being released a while back. My order through RRS got cancelled and I ended up never buying them.

They need to pump out more shoes. This supply/demand game is getting a bit out of hand.

Looking to cop the highsnob ub for trade purposes only. What other adidas do you think i can get out of them? If i get them i might hold onto them incase i miss out on the new PK nmds in may.

Looking to cop the highsnob ub for trade purposes only. What other adidas do you think i can get out of them? If i get them i might hold onto them incase i miss out on the new PK nmds in may.
once the worldwide drop happens I bet resale will be sub $400, probably $350-$390ish. You might get a sns but it won't be SB level stuff

all whites 2.0

Not sure how I feel about the updated knit. Looks like they just bleached out the gradient knit pattern...I'll still probably try to cop but won't be mad if I get an L on them.

EDIT: Watched it in mute so didn't know he blatantly said it. Guess I'll have to see it in person.

Last edited:

They've restocked nearly every colorway except the Chalks though...
Where are the core black wools?

I want.  I need.
laugh.gif

Where are the core black wools?

I want.  I need.
laugh.gif
They only restocked those once and it wasn't long after the initial drop. They've definitely become a hard to find colorway but also not really in demand at all.

So similar to the regular core blacks there wasn't much need to put more of them out there.

I got a pair, they're nice but I prefer the regs.

I like the white outsoles a lot, I don't mind them getting dirty on the bottom. It's not like people are looking at the bottom of your soles.

i got word of something special that should be popping up tomorrow... 
wink.gif

Last edited:
If you guys are talking about MrP I heard it's already cooked by their VIPS...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom