ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Yes in terms of looks. Only difference is the men/women label and of course the sizing. 
thanks..repped :smile:

on a side note, I feel that the continental sole is less squeaky than the first generation sole

just had a chance to compare it

i remember a while ago there's somebody's post talking about squeaky sound from his UB when he walked on the floor

2nd thing, a good friend of mine who actually wears his UB for running confirmed that there was no significant difference between continental vs old sole

the durability is about the same

just share :wink:

First of 4 deliveries this week came in today. Core black pair. Really gladly surprised with how awesome they look in person. Next up is the girlfriends triple white and also my wool grey (that shop in Germany shipped fast af, already near me). The last delivery this week will be a pair of PB Yeezy 350's :smile:

Props to @caroquintero @threegeees for trying to help on the Navy UB's. I went to my local Champs and they placed an order for me in-store. All you need is SKU.

Props to @caroquintero @threegeees for trying to help on the Navy UB's. I went to my local Champs and they placed an order for me in-store. All you need is SKU.
That's what I did before when I purchashed the Coreblack. Although there was an additional charge right?

nerd.gif

Anyone ever order from Farfetch before?  Wonder how their shipping is...

Is it me or is it impossible to find any ub In a size 14. Been on the hunt for a while now and can't come across any wool grey, all white etc...
The only way to get size 14 in UB's are during Adidas.com drops or from running shop websites.  The usual footsites almost never carry 14 in UB's.

Back
Top Bottom