ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have the SNS and I'm curious as to how is the best way to clean them.    I'm not going to toss them in the washer...dont think so at least. 

Mr. Porter isn't the only one.  They were just the first.
Praying. Now hoping for a mid-day/morning restock. Sorry westcoasters it's been 5 months coming. Remember when everyone said be patient? 
mean.gif

Champs customer service just said their stock coming in was cancelled by adidas....??? [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji]

Champs just ordered me 2 pairs from their kings plaza location in Brooklyn. Employee said champs are getting restocks tomorrow and end of today. Highly recommended you guys get down to your local champs today. I was just at Roosevelt field and they haven't gotten them in yet tho

Champs just ordered me 2 pairs from their kings plaza location in Brooklyn. Employee said champs are getting restocks tomorrow and end of today. Highly recommended you guys get down to your local champs today. I was just at Roosevelt field and they haven't gotten them in yet tho
I suppose you mean navy UBs?

You and me both...  Now its hard to cop it knowing you could have copped at 2 bills... 
I saw them last Sunday when we were out and they look amazing in person. I wish I didn't sleep on it. Kinda into the purple....

two pairs of creams? 

what's the champ's sku?

Back
Top Bottom