ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
no i mean creams!!! get on it people.. Check your local champs today. It is 100% on their stock sheets for expected deliveries today. I got 2 pairs ordered from Champs in kings plaza in brooklyn. And he said the shipment should be expected today at other locations.
SKU?

no i mean creams!!! get on it people.. Check your local champs today. It is 100% on their stock sheets for expected deliveries today. I got 2 pairs ordered from Champs in kings plaza in brooklyn. And he said the shipment should be expected today at other locations.
you're lucky. @ThreeGeees  spot only lets you get one. 

my store didn't get any. 

It's such a hassle getting downtown in the Chi I doubt I go unless someone can confirm that they restocked there.

i just called a few of my local champs and one of them has creams in stock now. couldn't do a phone order though

My local champs store said no, but downtown Boston said it wasn't on their "manifest" but there's a possibility if they come direct from Adidas vendor. No phone orders.

damn missed out on those creams :/ I happened to chance upon a reseller that are selling them at 280usd. Should I commit or hope for another restock? [emoji]128547[/emoji]

damn missed out on those creams :/ I happened to chance upon a reseller that are selling them at 280usd. Should I commit or hope for another restock? [emoji]128547[/emoji]
Just think about it...  How many of the restocks have you missed and what are the chances you will cop on the next one?

same, don't think any stores in the bay area are going to get these
****kkk Ima try and call later when they open to see wsup
Daaaaaang.....stuck at work...giving me a lightweight anxiety attack haha any Bay Area info appreciated!
Yeah, going to check out some of the local Champs out here in the Bay too. I've mentioned this many times already, but I swear if you call in, the employees just straight up tell you no regardless of if they have it or not. 

Last edited:
None in Maryland. :/

F it, I would pay 280 for a 10.5, someone please hook me up with a reseller lmao ...I don't have Facebook

Just think about it...  How many of the restocks have you missed and what are the chances you will cop on the next one?

2nd time for restock.. managed to cart for barneys but couldn't ship them to my country. Guess I will be holding out for another week or so!

Back
Top Bottom