ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
For anyone that did an In store order please let me know if you receive a confirmation or cancellation email. Thanks.
i actually did a instore order for a size they didnt have.  received SHIPPING confirmation with USPS tracking number 30 minutes later.  

we'll see....

Anyone in Michigan cook? I was able to place an order in store to be mailed to my house, but not sure how reliable that is. Need that in hand pair.

Just left Fox Hills Mall Champs. Manager said he couldn't do it, but to try Santa Monica Champs later. They also had Navy's in stock.

Im sure @tankdayglo  is cooking in silence right now 
laugh.gif
Haha nah I'm just chillin enjoying the show man, might see what I can do later today.

All this cream talk and they are not available in the UK 
mean.gif
 Come on Adidas, share the love.

I don't think any west coasters have reported their stores actually receiving a shipment yet. Could be all east coast so far.

Wouldn't be surprised if these stores are on NT watching the thirst. When I walked in he already knew what I wanted. lol

i actually did a instore order for a size they didnt have.  received SHIPPING confirmation with USPS tracking number 30 minutes later.   we'll see....
How about order confirmtaion email from champs?

Last edited:
Try and order in stores... There is no limit as to how many you can order. Ordered a few pairs about 30mins ago

Hope us west coast champs locations get shipments in this week... will call my local champs everyday 
roll.gif

@reigning Great info you have dude. You don't have any idea how it's looking for us EU plebs? Both Cream and 3M's never really hit is here. I did manage to cop a pair of creams from Ebay for 360$ shipped to Sweden before the prices went up a few weeks ago. Would love another pair though.

i actually did a instore order for a size they didnt have.  received SHIPPING confirmation with USPS tracking number 30 minutes later.  
we'll see....
Thanks man I ordered two hours ago and haven't seen anything. I'm gonna get hit with the cancellation

Back
Top Bottom