ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm from the Eastbay and I was able to order them by checking the sku on the receipt so repped that NT member. He said he ordered from a different district so it could be SF or Sacramento.
Did you go in-store or over the phone?  The closest one to me is Sun Valley

No Champs in my area are getting them or even carry UBs 
mad.gif
indifferent.gif
mean.gif

Glad to see everyone cook though, especially those that have missed out entirely up to this point
pimp.gif

Last edited:
I ordered in store and haven't gotten any emails either. Not expecting anything but fingers crossed.

Just left Fox Hills Mall Champs. Manager said he couldn't do it, but to try Santa Monica Champs later. They also had Navy's in stock.
I picked up Navys at Champs Santa Monica.  Asked about them getting creams and they thought it was unlikely.

Did you go in-store or over the phone?  The closest one to me is Sun Valley
Went in-store and gave them the sku on the receipt. AQ5559 won't work and will be difficult for the employee. As long as you don't make them do too much work, they'll help you eat.

Tried to order in store. Manager said he couldn't do it. Also said Kings Plaza only got like 15 pairs. Anyone who was there confirm that?

I don't know how true but the lady by the register told me that the creams will come from their warehouse and not from other stores.

Anybody in the DMV able to find these in-store or able to place an order through a store?

Thanks in advance. 

Where all the dudes who were adamant the Chalks wouldn't be restocking while the select few of us kept saying they would?

I picked up Navys at Champs Santa Monica.  Asked about them getting creams and they thought it was unlikely.
lol i was just there too. woman on the phone this morning said they might get them later with their shipment today

they said usually for ltd releases its just them for the la area 

Where all the dudes who were adamant the Chalks wouldn't be restocking while the select few of us kept saying they would?
#teamretail all day. Have struck out so many times and never once contemplated resell. I knew the China homies were just making them for us. Hype is too strong for Adidas not to request another order from their supplier. Surprised they even requested the Navy those are a year old already.

Went in-store and gave them the sku on the receipt. AQ5559 won't work and will be difficult for the employee. As long as you don't make them do too much work, they'll help you eat.
Cool thanks, I'm going to try going into Sun Valley during lunch, fingers crossed

@reigning Great info you have dude. You don't have any idea how it's looking for us EU plebs? Both Cream and 3M's never really hit is here. I did manage to cop a pair of creams from Ebay for 360$ shipped to Sweden before the prices went up a few weeks ago. Would love another pair though.
Thanks, fillsson.  I don't have connections for EU or Canada release information.

Last edited:
Glad everybody able to get a pair today is eating.

Stuck at work so can't go check for a second pair but I'm sure Champs in Florida Mall has them.

Back
Top Bottom