ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If I was a Seattle Seahawks fan, which I'm not (Go Texans!), I would not sleep on the Navy's. The greenish yellow accents on the shoelaces is fire!

Last edited:

call CS, i haven't received a cancelation or confrimation yet. Just called again and they are still trying to fulfill the order. 
but is calling them a good or bad thing lol...especially since i ordered more than 1...(although its 2 separate order #'s)...

for those of you got canceled did you guys get phone call or email?
or do you just have to call them to find out about it
Called to check something on the order....then they dropped the hammer on my feelings hahaha

Navy's are in stock at SF Center Champs FSR. They tried to sell me on those and white mesh nmds after giving me my refund.

for those of you got canceled did you guys get phone call or email?
or do you just have to call them to find out about it
Called CS. Unless you got a confirmation shortly after your order is dead. I already got refunded. I ordered at 10:15 am also. I even went back to the store to see if they could locate anymore, they're done.

stones had a good size run of the navy and black yesterday. today they still seem to have good scattered sizes. pretty sure they'll help you order them too if needed.

whats the product code for the navy's?

That is promising if SF has the navy's cant go wrong with that

I'd take the Royal blues over this but still a great pick-up nonetheless. I still remember the day when those sat while everyone was on the initial Kanye triple white alert.

Thanks. The royal blues definitely have more pop than the navy's do. So what should one do? Buy them both :smile:

Back
Top Bottom