ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Saw someone from my local groups that he was emailed by End telling him he will be sent a link when HS releases. There was also for the PB and MR. So people who received this won their raffle?

Saw someone from my local groups that he was emailed by End telling him he will be sent a link when HS releases. There was also for the PB and MR. So people who received this won their raffle?
No man lol its not a raffle anyone who registers for the release gets the link when the timer runs out.

Tie left lace over right and then bunny ears right over left to avoid the laces twisting vertically like that.
damn never even thought about that, thanks
happy.gif

These prices are actually really good. Is it possible Olives and Burgundys are both stocking US soon?
Other than the Creams.. they're all really well priced. Was hoping to find a 10.5 in Olives but only small sizes left :frown: 

Has anyone ordered from Saints and received a shipment? Vouch?

Other than the Creams.. they're all really well priced. Was hoping to find a 10.5 in Olives but only small sizes left :frown: 

Has anyone ordered from Saints and received a shipment? Vouch?
Yeah, you're right. Those prices aren't too bad. I see my size 8 Whites - only $30.00 above retail. Must resist. #TeamRetail 

Last edited:
Y3 ZGs came in.

Aesthically, in real life, I think they are slightly nicer than ultras.

Comfort definitely goes to the ultras but the Y3s are still a very comfortable shoe. Slightly more structure which I prefer.

Sizing: to echo others, I would recommend .5 down from TTS. Therefore, if like me you go up .5 for your ultras I would go down one full size from my ultra sizing. If you went TTS for ultras only go down .5.

Are you guys paying resale for your y3s? I can't seem to find any in a thirteen, and I had no idea they retailed for $350. 

They are really cool though, I wouldn't mind spending that much on them if I could buy them straight from a retailer but damn.

Back
Top Bottom