ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

unpopular opinion.

but am i the only one who prefers the black zg vs the white? lol

dont get me wrong though, the white is a solid 9/10 for me as well.
The black one is dope, but like the black/white more.  Plus the black one is too similar to WW which I like more. 

unpopular opinion.

but am i the only one who prefers the black zg vs the white? lol

dont get me wrong though, the white is a solid 9/10 for me as well.
Honestly, for $200 I would have taken either one. You couldn't go wrong.

Although I will say the color blocking is similar enough on the Black/white one to the WoodWood and Hypebeast that I didn't mind adding the White/Black one to change it up slightly.

Pure Boost ZG Trainers dropped on ADC for $120.  Has a slight family resemblance to the black Y3.

The black one is dope, but like the black/white more.  Plus the black one is too similar to WW which I like more. 
never made this correlation but i def see it.
Honestly, for $200 I would have taken either one. You couldn't go wrong.

Although I will say the color blocking is similar enough on the Black/white one to the WoodWood and Hypebeast that I didn't mind adding the White/Black one to change it up slightly.
missed the 200 sale, about to pull the trigger for 257, posted by someone a few pages back.
I prefer the black but I wouldnt complain with the white. Either of the two is a win!
agree, i cant decide lmao first world problems

I've taken my vitamins and minerals and am ready for any potential restock.  Let's do this 
smokin.gif

Just thinking about this restock. Originally champs and other foot sites were suppose to get the chalks but there orders were cancelled. I've heard similar at other stores as well. I have a feeling that was the shipment with the blue stains on the shoes and they re called from the bigger stores. Destroyed those and started creating new batches. I could be way off here but I thought it made sense. If they sent those out and customers started buying them and returning them because of that adidas would have had the shoes sent back to them anyways. Who knows though

Just thinking about this restock. Originally champs and other foot sites were suppose to get the chalks but there orders were cancelled. I've heard similar at other stores as well. I have a feeling that was the shipment with the blue stains on the shoes and they re called from the bigger stores. Destroyed those and started creating new batches. I could be way off here but I thought it made sense. If they sent those out and customers started buying them and returning them because of that adidas would have had the shoes sent back to them anyways. Who knows though

The new production dates debunks this theory

The new production dates debunks this theory
Not to mention that Adidas doesn't have a problem selling shoes that clearly haven't met the top QC standards.  For a German company, their attention to detail is lacking sometimes.

Where could potential restock stores be today? I can help with the search... should be a slow day at work today... on my cpu all day.

Stupid thing keeps pulling the wrong quote, thank you earldagoat earldagoat

dont have my size, but I can use this on other things man, repped. Hope you get something out of it too :smokin

Last edited:
not ready for a bay area in store restock today. still salty my order from yesterday got cancelled. smh

Back
Top Bottom