ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
FYI. I'm on the phone with CS right now and they said they can issue the refund for my cancelled order over the phone. No need to go to the store (unless you paid cash).

If you haven't gotten a status update yet I recommend calling. Both times I called they told me my order had been declined by the store it was sent to and was waiting to be rerouted. The second time it was shown out of stock when they tried to reroute. They don't appear to be rerouting these orders in a timely manner. No telling how long my order was awaiting reroute before I called the first time. Anyway, size 10 is sold out in all locations at the moment. If stores are getting additional stock today it has not shown up in their system yet.

I think it's all a matter of luck and timing. These stores are supposed to process all orders at the beginning of the day, and before they close for the night. These champs employees are simply just not processing these orders or re-routing them to other stores. Many stores still haven't received their shipment yet. It's all a matter of luck if your order gets re-routed to the proper store at the right time. Champs is cancelling orders because their inventory shows no levels. But really, once these stores get their shipments, the inventory shows up again. So it's all luck and timing of your order being re-routed. one of my orders hasn't been cancelled yet, been calling nonstop to get them to rout to other stores on the west coast.

Last edited:
Mine are shipping today.

Did y'all order more than 1 pair? The manager at my local champs told me that might be the problem if you order multiple pairs. They try to fulfill  both and if they can't do both, they cancel they order.

FYI. I'm on the phone with CS right now and they said they can issue the refund for my cancelled order over the phone. No need to go to the store (unless you paid cash).

If you haven't gotten a status update yet I recommend calling. Both times I called they told me my order had been declined by the store it was sent to and was waiting to be rerouted. The second time it was shown out of stock when they tried to reroute. They don't appear to be rerouting these orders in a timely manner. No telling how long my order was awaiting reroute before I called the first time. Anyway, size 10 is sold out in all locations at the moment. If stores are getting additional stock today it has not shown up in their system yet.
2nd this. They did my refund over the phone as well. Just had to sit on hold a bit.

what store would get them if any? SF maybe San Jose?
SF Center would probably get them first. All the champs I called routed me to call them. And it seems they were the only ones taking in-store orders.

2nd this. They did my refund over the phone as well. Just had to sit on hold a bit.
i asked if they could keep the order in limbo just in case west coast stores would start getting pairs in. they said all they can do is offer a refund

2 of my 3 creams got cancelled, 1 is already shipped and on its way. I'm sad since I wanted to trade a cream for an olive but oh well :/

My post from NMD thread. Waited for Cream discussion to hush down for anyone interested in stuff other than UBs.

Below is my comprehensive list of from Most comfortable to Least. Not saying NMD Mesh aren't comfortable but comparing all Boost to each other:

From most comfortable to least:

UB - NMD PK - EQT Boost - Pureboost ZG Prime - Pureboost ZG Mesh - Energy Boost - NMD Circle Knit - NMD Mesh

From comparing each shoe on, it seems that whatever mimics the UB boost in shape is the most comfortable. The PK on the NMD is like wearing a 2nd sock which is way I ranked it so high but the EQT and Pureboost are way more stable.

The lower tier boost are there as they should be but the higher tier blow them outta the water.

you honestly can't go wrong with any of the recent boost that have been coming out. Just know that UB still reigns supreme. So well worth the $180 if you want to pay to play.

Sizes:

UB: .5 up - TTS

NMD PK: 1 sz down UB - .5sz down TTS

EQT Boost: .5 sz down UB

Pureboost ZG Prime: Same as UB - could get away with .5sz down

Pureboost ZG Mesh: Same as UB. Wouldn't suggest going anywhere else

Energy Boost: Same as UB. Wouldn't suggest going anywhere else

NMD Circle Knit: .5 sz down (I went 1 full size down UB. A little tight but rather have it snug than slightly loose)

NMD Mesh: Same as UB. Wouldn't suggest going anywhere else

I would think SF would have the best chance, being I've seen UB in the stores....I'm not well versed in the SJ shoe scene (for lack of a better term) unfortunately
yeah all i know is east bay stores chances of getting them are low. only adidas i've seen there are tubulars and superstars. 

i asked if they could keep the order in limbo just in case west coast stores would start getting pairs in. they said all they can do is offer a refund
I also got this same reply, asked if other stores get new shipments will it auto fill if I don't cancell...she said...."nah" hahaha...le sigh

For the people who still have pending orders that have been sitting in a location to re-rout. I was just recommended to call customer service at around 12-1pm and ask them to contact the store and ask them to re-rout it. This is around the same time when the west coast stores open up and should be receiving their shipments in. Champs will just cancel your order if it gets re-routed at the moment. Need to wait until a store accepts their shipment for inventory levels to show on the computer system again to be successfully re-routed. 

Last edited:

My post from NMD thread. Waited for Cream discussion to hush down for anyone interested in stuff other than UBs.

Below is my comprehensive list of from Most comfortable to Least. Not saying NMD Mesh aren't comfortable but comparing all Boost to each other:

From most comfortable to least:

UB - NMD PK - EQT Boost - Pureboost ZG Prime - Pureboost ZG Mesh - Energy Boost - NMD Circle Knit - NMD Mesh

From comparing each shoe on, it seems that whatever mimics the UB boost in shape is the most comfortable. The PK on the NMD is like wearing a 2nd sock which is way I ranked it so high but the EQT and Pureboost are way more stable.

The lower tier boost are there as they should be but the higher tier blow them outta the water.

you honestly can't go wrong with any of the recent boost that have been coming out. Just know that UB still reigns supreme. So well worth the $180 if you want to pay to play.

Sizes:

UB: .5 up - TTS

NMD PK: 1 sz down UB - .5sz down TTS

EQT Boost: .5 sz down UB

Pureboost ZG Prime: Same as UB - could get away with .5sz down

Pureboost ZG Mesh: Same as UB. Wouldn't suggest going anywhere else

Energy Boost: Same as UB. Wouldn't suggest going anywhere else

NMD Circle Knit: .5 sz down (I went 1 full size down UB. A little tight but rather have it snug than slightly loose)

NMD Mesh: Same as UB. Wouldn't suggest going anywhere else
Great info, especially on the sizing. Would answer a lot of questions if we agreed and put this on page 1 as a sticky.

Great info, especially on the sizing. Would answer a lot of questions if we agreed and put this on page 1 as a sticky.

@jpac1738  , repped bro, for a very informative post !
If everyone feels the same on sizing, then I can ask Moderator to add that to page 1. He already has some stuff on their that is helpful.

But to all, my post is subjective. Whoever has those different pairs might feel a different way but I am confident on the top tier shoes that ranking there won't move much.

Back
Top Bottom