ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

My creams is being shipped USPS. 

Strong feeling either Westfield SF/ SF center is going to get the shipment tomorrow. Probably not going to be able to ship to a different store if you are local. 

Tried to have Navys at FTL ship to local FTL but had to spend an hour in traffic to make it up to SF.
Man I hope you're right.

And I hope somebody can oop me a size 8 if Westfield SF does get their shipments cause by the time I get there after work all the pairs will most likely be cooked 
frown.gif

Last edited:

Man I hope you're right.

And I hope somebody can oop me a size 8 if Westfield SF does get their shipments cause by the time I get there after work, all the pairs will most likely be cooked 
frown.gif
I went there today and tried to get as much info as I could.  Navys are still sitting at Westfield SF FTL. Not much foot traffic there and no one seemed to have urgency on the pair. Mostly just looked like tourist...and it was the midday of a Wednesday.

For champs, they get their shipments in the afternoon-ish. They just got their shipment when I got there and no creams in that parcel.  They did have core blacks there but didn't ask what sizes. Tunnel vision on the creams.

If Champs twitter is being extra cryptic in their tweets, you know they either releasing online or nationwide in-stores.

Last edited:
what time do stores usually get their shipment?? around 12-1??
It depends on store location and delivery carrier. Depending how far distribution center is from any of the shoe stores it can range from 10am - 3pm, rough estimate.

Reason SF gets them relatively later in the day is because it is dummy traffic there at all times of the day.

I called Nice Kicks to ask how theyre going to release the HS UBs on Saturday and dude said they get a shipment of some UBs at 3 tmrw (Thurs) and to call back, maybe its like a 1% chance that shipment might be some creams

Is it worth going to SF tmrw for Creams? I live in SJ.
Not even a guarantee that they will receive them. Just speculation right now. 
frown.gif

I'm wondering the same thing. But I won't be able to get there until like 6 PM so if they do get them, it will most likely be cooked by then -_-

Somebody oop me a size 8 please! 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Is it worth going to SF tmrw for Creams? I live in SJ.
If you have absolutely nothing to do tomorrow, sure. Everything is still speculation but it's always good to be prepared tomorrow and Friday.

If NY/NJ/IL/FL/LA  (Los Angeles, not sure if Louisiana got shipment) got shipments, it would seem extremely odd not to put SF or WA on that list.

Last edited:
I took a long lunch today just to drive up to Westfield SF (from Burlingame) and no dice... I don't know if I can take another long lunch tomorrow and possibly stomach another whiff lol I'll see how my workload is tomorrow.

I live very close to sunvalley mall (Bay Area), thinking about swinging by and doing a check there tomorrow.

I took a long lunch today just to drive up to Westfield SF (from Burlingame) and no dice... I don't know if I can take another long lunch tomorrow and possibly stomach another whiff lol I'll see how my workload is tomorrow.
I'm so tempted to take a long lunch to make the trip to SF also 
laugh.gif

Unfortunately, I got too much **** to do at work 
mad.gif

Just want to say thanks to @Luong1209for the heads up on the size 12 Whites at SF Adidas, @fatalblitz for the heads up creams were at memorial city hall in Houston and eveyone that stated champs SF/Westfield had navy's...y'all made this a very expensive day :lol: but I appreciate the info!

(Also @squizzy3000 for getting back to me to help out before I got the creams locked)..good luck all, its doable

Did they have a big stock of navy left in a 12-12.5?

I live very close to sunvalley mall (Bay Area), thinking about swinging by and doing a check there tomorrow.
Bra shoot me a pm if u see anything or hear anything im in pleasanton and will gladly drive up to cop.

@erwheezy @Lee831 i appreciate you both for the help. Lers cook together gents

Last edited:
Just called CS and my order is still being rerouted to many stores since Tuesday. Anybody else run into this situation? I've been expecting a cancellation call or email, but it's looking like there's some hope.

Missed out on the creams on Tuesday because I have glaucoma and I had an eye checkup on Tuesday that lasted HOURS. Couldn't go to champs yesterday cause I'm a responsible adult and have a job so by the time I left work they were sold out at every Champs. Biggest Ls in the world for me.

Champs 42st in NY will have them this morning per one of their employees, will report back if they indeed had them and got lucky with a pair

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom