ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

It's wage racism's turn in this thread now lol
Age and ethnicity check go ... 
laugh.gif

you're really living in a fantasy world. In an ideal world, all of the above would be possible.

I repsond to people on NT, of course I live in a fantasy world.

Big ups to $15 minimum wage in the coming years. I guess we are gonna have friendlier and more helpful Footlockers.
just because the minimum goes up doesn't mean living cost doesn't either. once the bottom end goes up, the rest will follow. it is called minimum for a reason.
that extra dollar or two will help pay for the extra 20 that gets added onto jordans. nike understands what the minimum is and will raise to compliment the more money people will have. which makes the dollar worth the same. i remember when a snicker bar was 50cents....
Son, I remember when Whoppers were 99 cents and I filled my Accord up for less than $10
nthat.gif
. Don't make me one up you anymore 
roll.gif

Last edited:
just because the minimum goes up doesn't mean living cost doesn't either. once the bottom end goes up, the rest will follow.
that extra dollar or two will help pay for the extra 20 that gets added onto jordans.
Obviously I was being sarcastic. But there is an argument that there is a correlation / justification for a**hole workers because they get low pay. I simply disagree with that.

laugh.gif
So far to sum up my time here on NT: A believer that UBs are gonna die / Asian basher / Low pay people should act right no matter.

Man, I wonder how I am in real life.

Last edited:
just because the minimum goes up doesn't mean living cost doesn't either. once the bottom end goes up, the rest will follow.

that extra dollar or two will help pay for the extra 20 that gets added onto jordans.

Obviously I was being sarcastic. But there is an argument that there is a correlation / justification for a**hole workers because they get low pay. I simply disagree with that.

it wasn't really directed at you per say, it was to anyone who feels that low wage correlates to poor attitude. i actually blame the parents for poor upbringing if anything more so than their paycheck.

Last edited:
Age and ethnicity check go ... :lol:  

Son, I remember when Whoppers were 99 cents and I filled my Accord up for less than $10 :nthat: . Don't make me one up you anymore :rofl:

I remember getting mad fat walking home from middle school everyday and getting a whopper :lol:

laugh.gif
So far to sum up my time here on NT: A believer that UBs are gonna die / Asian basher / Low pay people should act right no matter.

Man, I wonder how I am in real life.
1. I'm sure UBs will die at some point, like most shoe lines.

2. I'm half Asian and take zero offense to what you say and probably never cared if anyone made reference to my ethnicity even growing up (some people can't even tell I have Chinese in me to begin with).

3.And to a degree and agree with some level or professionalism and respect from their end, but at the end of the day, the reality is they're really a microcosm of their environment. That's not to say I haven't met nice, hard working people at the shoes stores.

But in summation, you're a real A hole 
laugh.gif

j/k

Not sure why I'm bothering to chime in, just a few thoughts...

Raising minimum wage just means more inflation as others have mentioned and less workers since businesses will try to maintain their margins.

Also, any place of employment cares about turnover bc it's always much more expensive to train a worker than it is just plugging in someone who can be productive from day 1, but obv low level jobs will have high turnover by their very nature, but bad attitudes can come down to the fact that they have no incentivization to be good employees. But someone else said it better - at the end of the day if you have the product someone really wants, they're gonna buy it.

Just want to say thanks to @Luong1209for the heads up on the size 12 Whites at SF Adidas, @fatalblitz for the heads up creams were at memorial city hall in Houston and eveyone that stated champs SF/Westfield had navy's...y'all made this a very expensive day :lol: but I appreciate the info!

(Also @squizzy3000 for getting back to me to help out before I got the creams locked)..good luck all, its doable

Back
Top Bottom