ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
For MD'ers

Columbia Mall Champs got in a partial size run on black mesh NMD's (blue front block). Limited stock just came in this morning.

Footlocker has the Navy UB's and white mesh NMD's.

But no Creams anywhere and no where in the DMV after DE sold out. Come on adidas and champs, some love for DC Metro?
Thanks for the info.

I'll be in Roosevelt field mall (NY) in about a hour .. Gotta return some stuff and do some shopping .. I'll keep ya posted unless someone already went ...

Did Houston receive shipments of the creams? Saw someone on twitter copped a pair in Houston but he didnt reply what mall.

Do you guys know if navys come in a size 6 or 6.5? Seems like the smallest the stores have are 8. Also just got a pair of MG off ebay in 6.5 but I don't think I've seen smaller sizes available anywhere else.

Trying to get the gf to try some ubs, but she doesn't like the women's colorways

For MD'ers

Columbia Mall Champs got in a partial size run on black mesh NMD's (blue front block). Limited stock just came in this morning.

Footlocker has the Navy UB's and white mesh NMD's.

But no Creams anywhere and no where in the DMV after DE sold out. Come on adidas and champs, some love for DC Metro?
Thanks for the info.... Any luck with Champs at arundel mills?  or annapolis?  

Back
Top Bottom