ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Also saw a guy come in & start the process of a refund on 3 cancelled orders, they told me not to bother doing one

anyone know of any site that has one of the neutral colorway UB's in stock and also ships to canada? let me know 

I swear the employees be lying.. Called them yesterday asking if they got shipement coming in this week and they said no..
If you're not talking to a manager, you never know what kind of info you will get.  My guess is that with the phone ringing off the hook, they just say no to get rid of you, not because they are trying to mislead.

If you're not talking to a manager, you never know what kind of info you will get.  My guess is that with the phone ringing off the hook, they just say no to get rid of you, not because they are trying to mislead.
I suppose, hopefully they get more shipment if not then there goes another L

I don't know how it works in the US, but I'm pretty sure FTL employees make commission in Canada. If I had a shipment of in demand sneakers coming in I'd be like "f*ck yea come buy from me"

At least that's what I used to do when I did commission based retail lol

Do you guys know if navys come in a size 6 or 6.5? Seems like the smallest the stores have are 8. Also just got a pair of MG off ebay in 6.5 but I don't think I've seen smaller sizes available anywhere else.

Trying to get the gf to try some ubs, but she doesn't like the women's colorways
No, I tried to get a 7.5 for my girl and the manager said the system didn't have selections below 8.

I don't know how it works in the US, but I'm pretty sure FTL employees make commission in Canada. If I had a shipment of in demand sneakers coming in I'd be like "f*ck yea come buy from me"

Yea but you know whats bigger than the commission on a $180 shoe? Holding some pairs on the side for your friends, and splitting resale profit.

Yea but you know whats bigger than the commission on a $180 shoe? Holding some pairs on the side for your friends, and splitting resale profit.
plus if you sell it to your homie you getting comission too lmao

That's why I want a part time job at FTL or a shoe store lol...

Just to hook myself up

Last edited:
East Bay update time:

Just got off the phone with a manager at Sun Valley (super chill guy so he was actually down to help me).  Looked up the sku's for both the creams and the navys and 9 and 12 are not available for both colorways.  He did say they get shipments almost everyday so it wouldn't be too crazy to check back daily.  I'm still going to go there at lunch and see whats up so I'll let you know.

@Slick Kicks  you might be @monstar's only hope for navys right now.
@Rambo831  I'll keep on the look out for those creams.

Last edited:

My brother worked for FTL in Atlanta a while back, and he didn't get commission, only shoe discounts.  I think it used to be something like 1% before they got rid of it.  The managers get a bonus depending on sales, which is why they are usually going to be more willing to do a special order than a minimum wage sales associate who doesn't benefit.

I've been stomping around in the Y3s at work for the past 1/2 hour. 

Initially they felt a little loose, but after throwing in the MG insoles the fit is A1
pimp.gif

Last edited:

I've been stomping around in the Y3s at work for the past 1/2 hour. 

Initially they felt a little loose, but after throwing in the MG insoles the fit is A1
pimp.gif

hmmmmm

Never thought of this...

My Y-3 QR boost is a 10 and at least .5 too big. Maybe i could toss an UB insole in there to give it a snug fit lol...

Never thought of that. Thanks

Do you guys know if navys come in a size 6 or 6.5? Seems like the smallest the stores have are 8. Also just got a pair of MG off ebay in 6.5 but I don't think I've seen smaller sizes available anywhere else.

Trying to get the gf to try some ubs, but she doesn't like the women's colorways

No, I tried to get a 7.5 for my girl and the manager said the system didn't have selections below 8.
I have a 7.5 US pair so they definitely manufacture it, bought mine online though so maybe they just don't carry them in stores.

East Bay updated time:

Just got off the phone with a manager at Sun Valley (super chill guy so he was actually down to help me).  Looked up the sku's for both the creams and the navys and 9 and 12 are not available for both colorways.  He did say they get shipments almost everyday so it wouldn't be too crazy to check back daily.  I'm still going to go there at lunch and see whats up so I'll let you know.

@Slick Kicks
 you might be @monstar
's only hope for navys right now.
@Rambo831
 I'll keep on the look out for those creams.
Thanks for the update, guess we'll see what Sacs got later

Westfield SF still no creams. They have Core Black and Navys. Employee said they don't expect creams til late next week

Back
Top Bottom