ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
All my Bay Area people. From experience whenever people say "Shiptment got delayed till late next week" they are either 1) Lying to your faces or 2) Telling the truth but it's coming Monday. Almost 95% of the time it's always coming in Monday when they say that stuff

lol ofcourse canada doesn't get a restock
i'm thinking maybe canada  rarely gets UB because our retail price is cheaper in canada  opposed to US after conversion and what not.

180 us retail = 236 cdn

where as here they retail for 209

could be totally wrong, but seems like the profit would be smaller north of boarder

what is the obsession with Creams? 
Mannnnn

The way the sunlight hits those joints 
nthat.gif

LMAO, never ever thought I would see solar reds being sold for $200. Not a single person liked those things for the longest time.
didn't really know they existed. i got whites, blacks, and two shades of grey. looking for something with color. lol 

LMAO, never ever thought I would see solar reds being sold for $200. Not a single person liked those things for the longest time.
They have/had them in the Employee Store for 50% off along with the clear greens and solar yellows.

They are my favorite pair or at least top 3 fav UBs. Things might change when the Creams arrive.

just found a post of a local seller with solar reds with no box for $80 meet up. might have to snag that

The core black UBs are solid,but at this point I'd rather get the Y3s if I strike out on the creams and high snobs

They have/had them in the Employee Store for 50% off along with the clear greens and solar yellows.

They are my favorite pair or at least top 3 fav UBs. Things might change when the Creams arrive.

just found a post of a local seller with solar reds with no box for $80 meet up. might have to snag that

this sounds more like it. No way in hell is over retail a good deal for those, at least in my book.

Back
Top Bottom