ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Damn, didn't realize.. Hopefully you can trade or flip and buy your size..
Got an oop coming in soon. 
nthat.gif

Man the struggle was real for 3 months. First time seeing them in person today. 
roll.gif

Got an oop coming in soon. :nthat:

Man the struggle was real for 3 months. First time seeing them in person today. :rofl:  

Yup, I really need to grab a restocked cream asap. Having a job is a buzzkill during the nation wide cream rush :lol:

Can anyone help me out with this weekends highsnob release? Was going to check out concepts in NYC are they doing a raffle or first come first served ?

Can anyone help me out with this weekends highsnob release? Was going to check out concepts in NYC are they doing a raffle or first come first served ?

They get very little stock, managed to grab Kith Tubulars there. To put it into persepctive, I was 4th line, first 3 people grabbed the gray R1 NMD's, there was an 11 left when it was my turn but opted to get the last 9.5 Tubulars instead. My boy got the last 10 as well.

They get leftover stock from their Boston location and even then, after backdoored pairs its pretty much a dud.

See if the # on the shoe matches the box...  LOL 
Ironically, one of the creams I sold to someone in the UK had a non-matching PO number between the box and the shoe. I had purchased it from Barney's New York.

They also pointed out that the Adidas tag on the tongue was not sewn on straight, and questioned it's authenticity. After reviewing all my UBs and photos, it seems like there is a QC issue with creams, as mentioned before by some of the other members here. The tongue is sewn on correct 50% of the time (in line with the vent holes on the tongue).

The one I got from Champs matches.

Last edited:
They get very little stock, managed to grab Kith Tubulars there. To put it into persepctive, I was 4th line, first 3 people grabbed the gray R1 NMD's, there was an 11 left when it was my turn but opted to get the last 9.5 Tubulars instead. My boy got the last 10 as well.

They get leftover stock from their Boston location and even then, after backdoored pairs its pretty much a dud.

Damn I always thought they were honest with that stuff idk why. When the reigning champ gl3 dropped they had plenty in store and under retail which was surprising. Any other spots worth checking out then? I just figured because concepts is so out of the way it would deter people from going.

Ironically, one of the creams I sold to someone in the UK had a non-matching PO number between the box and the shoe. I had purchased it from Barney's New York.

They also pointed out that the Adidas tag on the tongue was not sewn on straight, and questioned it's authenticity. After reviewing all my UBs and photos, it seems like there is a QC issue with creams, as mentioned before by some of the other members here. The tongue is sewn on correct 50% of the time (in line with the vent holes on the tongue).
Yes.  My pair from BNY had 1 shoe not matching the box...  
roll.gif
  1 shoe...

Damn I always thought they were honest with that stuff idk why. When the reigning champ gl3 dropped they had plenty in store and under retail which was surprising. Any other spots worth checking out then? I just figured because concepts is so out of the way it would deter people from going.

I lined up at Concepts at like 830 in the am and there were only 3 people, I passed EB and there was a good 20 people by that time. But EVERY spot backdoors.

No QC needed when they're selling out at a faster rate than production. 
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom