ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Assumption and 90% of the main cities have already received them and LA area got them. I'll take my chances.

If I do head out there I'll report back and let y'all know.

Curious about Westfield SF also.  Wondering if I should take the chance and make the trip out to SF after work since it's only speculation that they are getting it. 
sick.gif

Assumption and 90% of the main cities have already received them and LA area got them. I'll take my chances.

If I do head out there I'll report back and let y'all know.
When you gonna head there 
laugh.gif

It's too late for me to take a late lunch now. So my only shot is after work if they do receive pairs. 

Curious about Westfield SF also.  Wondering if I should take the chance and make the trip out to SF after work since it's only speculation that they are getting it. :x

Did you get your white UB's finally with today's ADC drop?

@Cookinsilence will be providing instructions to acquire the Adidas NMD PK Camo in Red/Grey ("the Shrimp NMD"), available to purchase right now  from an online retailer with worldwide shipping (and yes, it's at retail). Please follow our Twitter to be the first to get this info - they will sell out very quickly!

The information will be posted within the next 15 minutes.

Last edited:

When you gonna head there 
laugh.gif

It's too late for me to take a late lunch now. So my only shot is after work if they do receive pairs. 
Probably closer to afternoon just in case they get a late shipment since it is the City. Not worried if I catch an L. I'll scoop up some Beard Papa while I am there.

@Cookinsilence will be providing instructions to acquire the Adidas NMD PK Camo in Red/Grey ("the Shrimp NMD"), available to purchase right now from an online retailer with worldwide shipping (and yes, it's at retail). Please follow our Twitter to be the first to get this info - they will sell out very quickly!

View media item 1985798

The information will be posted within the next 15 minutes.
You guys gonna have it for the olive nmd as well????

I'm pretty sure with the frequency y'all be calling the stores they probably got the hint these shoes are hype and they gonna backdoor them.

I'm pretty sure with the frequency y'all be calling the stores they probably got the hint these shoes are hype and they gonna backdoor them.

The employees at Champs see me walk and and just say "nah not yet" by now :smh:

Champs Sun Valley said they don't have 9 or 12 available for in-store ordering, but San Leandro Champs might have one more 12 in stock. They also said the FTL had size 9 and 12 in Navy but I think it might be obsolete since @monstar couldn't cop the 12s yesterday. Tried calling San Leandro but lines busy

Champs Sun Valley said they don't have 9 or 12 available for in-store ordering, but San Leandro Champs might have one more 12 in stock. They also said the FTL had size 9 and 12 in Navy but I think it might be obsolete since @monstar couldn't cop the 12s yesterday. Tried calling San Leandro but lines busy
So it's an instore order? they didn't get pairs in?

I tried responding asking what were you talking about because I wasn't sure. What I miss.., MG's?
Yes. See if @JOPx  is still able to check for your size, he was taking requests. Damn I totally should've just put in an order for you. Wasn't thinking straight since l was still hype from the white restock. 
mean.gif

So San Leandro has them in stock?

Back
Top Bottom