ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
anyone who ordered the core blacks from the restock yesterday, did your pair ship yet. mine is still in waiting to be packed status.

Last edited:
Is this legit though since I'm not able to add to cart ( I don't even want the shoe, I just wanted to test the method). All you really had to do was copy the code from another page that has the Size, Quantity, and Add to Cart forms/buttons. So essentially you might be adding another shoe to your cart since all we'really really doing is changing the client-side stuff.

Are we just getting played here 
roll.gif
Nope, not getting played...  Its legit...  Out of stock now...  Imagine that... 

Last edited:
altough i'm from germany...some infos for michigan dudes....friend of mine wanted to get some creams for me and called every champs in the flint/detroit region, and they did not have them.

also he said everyone was really pissed when he called! 
laugh.gif

For those looking to purchase the "Shrimp" Red/Grey NMD:

Step 1:

Go to the product page:

https://www.uebervart-shop.de/produkt/adidas-nmd-r1-runner-boost-pk-camo-pack-rotgrau/

Step 2:

Right click on Kommt Bald or Coming Soon

Step 3:

Using Chrome

Find the below piece of code in Inspect Element, and right click this line and select ‘edit HTML’

Step 4:

Replace this entire portion of code with the code located in our Pastebin file, linked here: http://pastebin.com/fpy8BuRf 
Man you are a genius.

I saw the Orange & Black UBs in person for the first time & mannnnnnnn them jawns are tough. Are they anywhere online? Not the solar orange ones btw but the other less popular orange UBs

uebervart is only releasing them instore though...so all these orders will probably get canceled ^^

These UBs have been getting the most wear out of ALL my kicks lately. The 3M is really subtle when it's not being flashed -- wish I could catch a restock and double up! 
still need a pair. hoping these restock as well

Nope, not getting played...  Its legit...  Out of stock now...  Imagine that... 

Oh. Well I didn't get a chance to look at the code thoroughly to see, but that was just my guess. If it is legit, then a lot of us are way behind in the game haha.

Oh. Well I didn't get a chance to look at the code thoroughly to see, but that was just my guess. If it is legit, then a lot of us are way behind in the game haha.
Yep...  I was late to the party so when I did it I got the crashed page then tried it again and it was OOS.

Back
Top Bottom