ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
damn i shoulda left it open for longer ugh :[ i thought it woulda been done in like 2 minutes lol fml 

laugh.gif
 It's been an hour and a half since the END launch. I just clicked my link that I received an hour and a half ago and it still put me in a queue instead of the sold out screen instantly. How can they still be available this late? Their inventory must be extremely extremely EXTREMELY low for this to happen. 

7:01

and man, earlier i was like "if you wait more than 5 minutes, that's a YOU problem"

guess i have a problem
+1 for perseverance. What size did you managed? (they didn't seem to indicate on the success page)

Last edited:
I missed the email by a bit over an hour. After trying the SJS release, I completely forgot about this one 1 hour after.

Here's my Champs SF Westfield story...

Yesterday: Saw on reddit that Champs on the East coast restocked the creams

Today 10:10am: called Champs in SF Westfield to ask if they were getting the cream UBs. Girl told me no.

12:30: planned to walk from the financial district where I work to Bowl'd Acai in Mint Plaza (wanted to cop that Poke Bowl)

12:40: decided to check out the Adidas store real quick before I ate. Nothing to pick up here.

12:45: might as well check out Champs. Asked worker in the entrance if they're getting the creams. He says they're releasing at 2. (OMG!! Shocked and hyped) But damn it's only 12:45. I thought F it, I'll stay til 2pm even though I have to be back by 1:30. Don't care if I get in trouble for these hah. 

12:55: text my bro and girl to hurry up to Champs because I know they've been wanting them too

1:00: another employee waves me to head to the counter and says I can just purchase my pair since I was the first one there and only one waiting (F YEAH!)

1:05: as I'm about to leave the worker in front tells me that he can hold pairs if I know anyone else that's coming, they just need to buy a shirt. FYI, they didn't ask me to buy a shirt when I paid for mine. I tell him to hold a pair for my bro and my girl since I know they wouldn't mind buying a cheap shirt if they could get a pair. 

1:35: my bro cops his pair.

1:50: my girl cops her pair (didn't have her size so she's gonna flip it)

The end.

Thank G I still decided to check Champs even tho that worker told me no in the morning and now my fam got to eat too. Sorry to those that weren't able to cop. Hopefully other spots restock soon too.

@riceNeggs  What time did you get the email and click?
7:01

and man, earlier i was like "if you wait more than 5 minutes, that's a YOU problem"

guess i have a problem
haha. I haven't kept up with the forum today, so I was binge reading and I was wondering why there was such a big time lapse from your "problem" to cook post 
laugh.gif
 Figured you took a break after you copped. 

Keep trying. I had to delete my login information and retype it a couple times. One time it told me I wasn't even registered
Yeah... I kept re-entering my login info but the button just won't let me go through... oh well...

Last edited:

Here's my Champs SF Westfield story...

Yesterday: Saw on reddit that Champs on the East coast restocked the creams

Today 10:10am: called Champs in SF Westfield to ask if they were getting the cream UBs. Girl told me no.

12:30: planned to walk from the financial district where I work to Bowl'd Acai in Mint Plaza (wanted to cop that Poke Bowl)

12:40: decided to check out the Adidas store real quick before I ate. Nothing to pick up here.

12:45: might as well check out Champs. Asked worker in the entrance if they're getting the creams. He says they're releasing at 2. (OMG!! Shocked and hyped) But damn it's only 12:45. I thought F it, I'll stay til 2pm even though I have to be back by 1:30. Don't care if I get in trouble for these hah. 

12:55: text my bro and girl to hurry up to Champs because I know they've been wanting them too

1:00: another employee waves me to head to the counter and says I can just purchase my pair since I was the first one there and only one waiting (F YEAH!)

1:05: as I'm about to leave the worker in front tells me that he can hold pairs if I know anyone else that's coming, they just need to buy a shirt. FYI, they didn't ask me to buy a shirt when I paid for mine. I tell him to hold a pair for my bro and my girl since I know they wouldn't mind buying a cheap shirt if they could get a pair. 

1:35: my bro cops his pair.

1:50: my girl cops her pair (didn't have her size so she's gonna flip it)

The end.

Thank G I still decided to check Champs even tho that worker told me no in the morning and now my fam got to eat too. Sorry to those that weren't able to cop. Hopefully other spots restock soon too.
So jelly. Never gonna cop a pair from there if they release it in the afternoon during the weekday. :frown:

Last edited:
Resell on creams is dropping immensely, seen a sz 10 go for 220 and sz 11 go for 240. Willing to proxy someone if they want

Resell on creams is dropping immensely, seen a sz 10 go for 220 and sz 11 go for 240. Willing to proxy someone if they want
Man, I wish I could get an 11.5. If I can't cop a pair for retail, I just hope more and more are released so I can cop on eBay for cheap.

Back
Top Bottom