ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm still in the queue, pray for me fam 
roll.gif

Here's my Champs SF Westfield story...

Yesterday: Saw on reddit that Champs on the East coast restocked the creams

Today 10:10am: called Champs in SF Westfield to ask if they were getting the cream UBs. Girl told me no.

12:30: planned to walk from the financial district where I work to Bowl'd Acai in Mint Plaza (wanted to cop that Poke Bowl)

12:40: decided to check out the Adidas store real quick before I ate. Nothing to pick up here.

12:45: might as well check out Champs. Asked worker in the entrance if they're getting the creams. He says they're releasing at 2. (OMG!! Shocked and hyped) But damn it's only 12:45. I thought F it, I'll stay til 2pm even though I have to be back by 1:30. Don't care if I get in trouble for these hah. 

12:55: text my bro and girl to hurry up to Champs because I know they've been wanting them too

1:00: another employee waves me to head to the counter and says I can just purchase my pair since I was the first one there and only one waiting (F YEAH!)

1:05: as I'm about to leave the worker in front tells me that he can hold pairs if I know anyone else that's coming, they just need to buy a shirt. FYI, they didn't ask me to buy a shirt when I paid for mine. I tell him to hold a pair for my bro and my girl since I know they wouldn't mind buying a cheap shirt if they could get a pair. 

1:35: my bro cops his pair.

1:50: my girl cops her pair (didn't have her size so she's gonna flip it)

The end.

Thank G I still decided to check Champs even tho that worker told me no in the morning and now my fam got to eat too. Sorry to those that weren't able to cop. Hopefully other spots restock soon too.
To add onto that:

3:30: Enter ask dude in the front if they had them in stock he said they sold out an hour ago

3:31: Ask the dude how many pairs they had, he said 30. I asked if he knew if other places had them he said you can try Stonestown. I ask politely if he can check, he said you can go on the website and call.

3:35: Go to the register and ask the girl if they can look at other SF stores for stock and she said there was a sz 12 left. Manager brings them out and I buy them.

I guess their store needs to hit multiples because they were asking if I wanted anything else like a shirt to go with it and I politely declined.

3:40: Dude asks me, "yo were those the sz 12?" I said "why, you saving them for someone?" He begins to explain himself and I just walk out.

Great timing on your part. I knew they were gonna come by the end of the week when I went in there on Tues.  

Good luck to those trying to cop there. Just have to be there around 1pm for their shipment Mon/Tue to see if they got any other pairs coming in.

3:40: Dude asks me, "yo were those the sz 12?" I said "why, you saving them for someone?" He begins to explain himself and I just walk out.
laugh.gif
  So what was his explanation? 

I hope you hit him with this: 

Shady **** like that disgust me. Glad you cooked. 

Last edited:
sz 12. company threw some shares my way for 15 anni. turned those shares into some "she money"; that's money she don't know 'bout... hopefully these drop to 4 or below, I'll try to cop resale. planning on another pair but debating between SNS or Black Camo NMD. Decisions, decisions...

damn so i opened the email link mad late and forgot about it in my tabs, i just looked and saw i was in but was down to roughly 2 mins to check out. same issue i've been reading about, wouldn't let me log in. tried reentering everything a bunch of times but no go and ran out. took a screen shot when i knew it was over. that would have been the cherry on top for me this week. 

edit: the screen shot had my email and didn't feel like blowing that up lol anyway it was a pic with 16 secs left. F end and everything.

Last edited:

laugh.gif
  So what was his explanation? 

I hope you hit him with this: 

Shady **** like that disgust me. Glad you cooked. 
I was so irked, still kinda am. I know they got more pairs but they saving em. I wouldn't say the Manager in particular because I know she was holding the pair I bought but she let them go for me.

But I'm pretty sure that dude is waiting for his homies to come through and cop the last few pairs.

I was so irked, still kinda am. I know they got more pairs but they saving em. I wouldn't say the Manager in particular because I know she was holding the pair I bought but she let them go for me.

But I'm pretty sure that dude is waiting for his homies to come through and cop the last few pairs.
Ah man, maybe I should've took the chance and went there after work then. I really hope these release online, because I can't be taking days off work just to try and cop on the weekday and end up empty handed. 

I wasn't staring at the clock for a solid hour tho. folding clothes, checking emails, NT, tmz, etc

I figured it was all gone after 5mins. I mean, the amount of traffic they were gettin and at tops 50 pairs available I thought there was no chance.

Back
Top Bottom