ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Still waiting in queue. 2.5 hours in.
laugh.gif
 Is this a lost cause or what? I remember in the Yeezy launch all it took was 15 minutes for it to bring me to the sold out page. 

alright, third time getting in and not being able to log in. i think it's a sell out but i'm kinda over it. size 9.5 btw

laugh.gif
 Is this a lost cause or what? I remember in the Yeezy launch all it took was 15 minutes for it to bring me to the sold out page. 
That's because Yeezy's were all backdoored before they even dropped. Either due to negligence (doubtful) or END changing something up (fingers crossed) doesn't seem like these Ultra Boosts were backdoored.

Despite the annoying length of time to wait it is a very good sign.

It's been almost 4 hours since the drop

I'm interested to see if it is actually sold out yet, or if the queue is just the people who are willing to wait it out and keep trying to login

If somebody does get in again they should try to get a video of the issue

Last edited:

That's because Yeezy's were all backdoored before they even dropped. Either due to negligence (doubtful) or END changing something up (fingers crossed) doesn't seem like these Ultra Boosts were backdoored.

Despite the annoying length of time to wait it is a very good sign.
*puts on tinfoil hat* 

Or they saw the backlash from the Yeezy drop so they purposely created this fake lengthy wait for the HSxUB. Allowing people through after a long wait to try and legitimize the launch but not letting them sign in once they get through since all the shoes are gone. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Don't have time to read. Did any Bay Area champs get Creams?
Westfield SF. Released around 1:00 PM (said 2:00 PM). Cooked by 3:30. Shady employees might be holding pairs. @jpac1738  was told by a guy in front that they were all sold out. So he ignored the guy and went to another employee who gave him a Size 12.  

Last edited:

Any one looking to trade for my All white Ultra boost DS (mens size 10) receipt from adidas for the creams?

Located in LA...DM me.

Thanks
Man, I don't think you're going to find anybody willing to give up the Creams for Whites. 

lol...some people like the all whites more. 
true but whites just had a fairly large restock this morning on ADC and instores. They're much easier to come across. Plus, creams hold roughly $100 more on the resale market so if someone had Creams and really wanted whites they could sell Creams and buy whites resale and still make a profit. I don't see that happening unless someone really wants whites and is lazy.

true but whites just had a fairly large restock this morning on ADC and instores. They're much easier to come across. Plus, creams hold roughly $100 more on the resale market so if someone had Creams and really wanted whites they could sell Creams and buy whites resale and still make a profit. I don't see that happening unless someone really wants whites and is lazy.
lol...worth a try...let's wait and see. 

Looks like core black / navy / gray wools are gonna restock all day. No need to pay over retail on these.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom