ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hey shrimp crew,

how bout you drop a barneys early link

wanna see how good you guys real are lol

Didn't mean to come off offensive just curious what you feel is a dope CW than that.
I can respect the passion on why you think the colorway is dope... I personally love my white UB because they give me the "pop" that I look for, but it's always nice to hear other NTers perspectives on certain colorways that are crazily sought after that I'm kinda ehhh about. 

@Slick Kicks  True 
roll.gif

Damn, striking out left and right. No luck on any drops or raffles for SBs, couldn't get the code for Matches' Y3s, missed the boat on creams with my local Champs (out of my size 11 by the time I got there), and now taking L's on all these HS releases coming out.

BUT with all the action going on, I have a good feeling. All I need is for the END queue to finally go through (yeah right) or for ADC to drop an official creams restock themselves (fingers crossed!).

Surely I'll have some sort of come up by the end of the week, right? Right? 
grin.gif

Last edited:
Really, if anything I think in my size 8.5 the price is actually going up.

Yeah idk about that, doubt prices would drop below 250. Champs got em but ADC hasn't restocked [again] and they're still hard to get especially for people out the country or just smaller towns that don't have a good champs that would stock them.

I can respect the passion on why you think the colorway is dope... I personally love my white UB because they give me the "pop" that I look for, but it's always nice to hear other NTers perspectives on certain colorways that are crazily sought after that I'm kinda ehhh about. 
whites are nice and simple. top 5 CWs for sure. It's difficult to have neutral/earthy tones "pop" so makes sense why you are ehh about them.

The tan color are very unique for a running shoe so it adds character to an already dope shoe.

Sounds like you're just trying to pick their brain, not looking to change opinions but just understand them. I can be the same way sometimes

Just found some sz10.5 royals for $160 shipped lightly worn. Pm if you want the link (only doing this to protect from lurkers)

Man who the hell is this. I know its one of you guys hes talking bout the 75 off. Lmao at its 130am so sorry im talking soft I dont wanna wake my neighbors

Just found some sz10.5 royals for $160 shipped lightly worn. Pm if you want the link (only doing this to protect from lurkers)
You can post the link for lurkers if the shoe is used lol. 

DS shoes, keep it for forum members. Used shoes, let the lurkers eat 
laugh.gif

Last edited:

DS shoes, keep it for forum members. Used shoes, let the lurkers eat :lol:
Lol they're used but don't really look used haha
Plus this shoe is fairly hard to come by rn

Last edited:

Man who the hell is this. I know its one of you guys hes talking bout the 75 off. Lmao at its 130am so sorry im talking soft I dont wanna wake my neighbors

Can't see his face, but he sounds ... dare i say it? Asian lol

Plus this shoe is fairly hard to come by rn.
DS shoes, keep it for forum members. Used shoes, let the lurkers eat 
laugh.gif
Lol they're used but don't really look used haha
Haha. It's cool. Still upset for passing at the earlier in the year on Sweatshop for around $90 I think it was. I was trying to exercise some self control ... fail 
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom