ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just a matter of time before ADC releases. Creams for everyone, NO DOUBT
Man, I need this to be true! These weekday afternoon drops in stores are impossible for me to cop.... especially if the employees keep BSing about their inventory. Can't even take the correct day off from work. 

I do believe that these (chalks) will fall online. No way Adidas just produces more for Champs and some boutiques. Or thats just my wishful thinking.

Wow, those sizes were disappearing one by one right before my eyes. 
nerd.gif

I do believe that these (chalks) will fall online. No way Adidas just produces more for Champs and some boutiques. Or thats just my wishful thinking.
I just find it really odd that the only retailer getting them has been Champ's so far. 

Man, I need this to be true! These weekday afternoon drops in stores are impossible for me to cop.... especially if the employees keep BSing about their inventory. Can't even take the correct day off from work. 

it will. No way these were produced in Jan'16 for a small little release. The idiots who say "funny how now that the whites were restocked so many times, people think they are just ok" will say the same thing about creams.

Anyone with pairs looking to make some money better do it now.

Back
Top Bottom