ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Average guys coming from J's and the like don't care about pk. They care about getting black and/or white mono NMDs, and the mesh ones are the most plentiful for a lower price.

Jeez I was just gonna return my clear blue size 12s but hell might just throw them on ebay and see what happens if thats the case

Although I personally like the look of NMDs more I always end up going back to UB bc they're comfy and always look good

View media item 1986674
gotta give it to dude tho they cleaned up NICE

except for the bullet hole ofc but damn thats a big diff... (purple tint is the lighting he said not from wash)
The lighting that turned it purple-ish is actually kinda dope. I wouldn't mind a gradient that goes from purple to black from the toe to the heel and black cages 
nthat.gif

The lighting that turned it purple-ish is actually kinda dope. I wouldn't mind a gradient that goes from purple to black from the toe to the heel and black cages :nthat:

Like the Kobe VIII Cloaks. That would be dope.

I thought they were the purple ash pair for a sec

Last edited:
Ok, thanks. I can't see a huge difference from other pics I've found. I'll see if I can get a better pic from him. Anything else I should look/ask for? 

The boost looks fake. The heel cup is off. Few other things are off. Don't need mores pics bro...these are definitely fakes.

Anyone know whether Burgs and Olive stock is exhausted in Hong Kong? Or have people seen them occasionally? Last sighting I recall hear abount was in Germany at an outlet. Anyway, I have a friend going to HK for a week and she said she'd grab me some if I told her where they are.

Back
Top Bottom