ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah I'm aware of the quick eaters on here but a tag would at least give me a fighting chance as I think that sends an email to me or something and that would send a notification to my phone. Beats having to wait a few hours to get a break or get home before getting on here and reading 10+ pages just to see that a restock or something happened a while back. I blame myself for the whites they restocked a bunch of times in the past when I was here but once again priorities and all so I spent the money on more important things.

If no one tags me though it's all cool, it neve hurts to ask :tongue:
What's your size?

sooo are the matches codes back? lol

im feeling the peer pressure to cop some Y-3s lol

slide into my DMs.. **** pics only if the accompany a $75 code haha

Last edited:

My ninja. What size you get? Also, you get those Yeezy's yet? I needs to know the sizing still ... 
laugh.gif
Got a 9.5, they def run big. 9.5 works but on the off chance I were to ever double up I'd get a 9.

Yeezys still incoming, starting to wonder if I'll ever really get em haha.
No kidding. I think he's delivering those Yeezy's by foot. Probably on the swim portion of the Atlantic at the moment ....
laugh.gif

View media item 1988001
Also why I'd never be able to make it to the SF Westfield in time. Traffic is ******.

Did see some peeps wearing OG Whites and SNS at Urban Putt tonight around 8pm lol Dude seemed annoyed when I complimented him on his whites [emoji]128516[/emoji]

Update here.  I had PM'd a few of you cats that I was going to my local Champs tomorrow and would try to oop you.  But I called them today and they told me that I couldn't place any more orders, that it's a strict limit of 1 per customer.  Since my 1 order went through, they wouldn't allow me to order again.  Appears Champs HQ brought down the hammer.  Only wish they'd bring the same hammer down on a few of their crooked employees...

For anyone that just got the black zg boost for $200 on matches. Did any of you also get the black / white the same deal as well?

Is this the 1st time they put out Black color boost on a adidas shoe?

i wonder if it's painted or really made black

Back
Top Bottom