ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Easy, replace the black laces with white ones and u got your contrast. At least thats what ill do.
laugh.gif
 True, you got a point LOL. I don't know, as of now I'm not feeling it. Maybe my mind will change when I see other photos. 

Guys do you guys think my friend can wear size 13 Ultraboost if his true size is 12 and he wears 12 In his KD7 and Air Max 1? Someone is selling these 3M Ultraboost size 13 for a steal but my friend is not sure if he will fit it. He does have a wide foot. The seller claims that he's size 12 TTS but size 12.5 and 13 fit fine in Ultraboost. Personally myself im size 10 TTS and I wear 10.5 in mine. Anyone with wide feet can help me and my friend out?

Interesting question and one that relates to a question l have. What l can say is this; owning only the core blacks, when i purchased, I requested a size 12 at the boutique....a chick that works there suggested that l size up to a 13. I didn't even question the suggestion and went with that size to try on. She was 100% accurate. I didnt even try the 12 b/c the fit was perfect.

Now, I've heard that for the 3m UB's you "can" size up...but i havent quite heard that for any other pair. So, I've been wondering if, for the creams, I need to size up to 13. Any time ive asked, I'm told that they are "true to size ". But with the Adidas sliding scale of sizing, im not sure what that means.

Hopefully that helps....and hopefully someone that has multiple UB's can shed some lightm

So who bought those 2 pairs of Creams for 169.99 + 5.xx shipping? 
nerd.gif

The seller had 0 feedback and it was not fulfilled by amazon just so you know.

Interesting question and one that relates to a question l have. What l can say is this; owning only the core blacks, when i purchased, I requested a size 12 at the boutique....a chick that works there suggested that l size up to a 13. I didn't even question the suggestion and went with that size to try on. She was 100% accurate. I didnt even try the 12 b/c the fit was perfect.

Now, I've heard that for the 3m UB's you "can" size up...but i havent quite heard that for any other pair. So, I've been wondering if, for the creams, I need to size up to 13. Any time ive asked, I'm told that they are "true to size ". But with the Adidas sliding scale of sizing, im not sure what that means.

Hopefully that helps....and hopefully someone that has multiple UB's can shed some lightm
I'm certainly no authority and would defer to someone like Tank on this but my 9.5 creams (1/16 production) feel a bit tighter mid foot yet as long or even longer than cb 10s.

Last edited:

I wear a 12 and I sized up in the 3m's with no complaints. As long as the UB's aren't made of wool you should be good going up as those stretch and generally have more room.

Nah almost did the trade but ended up getting an offer for the Key City I couldn't turn down & found SBs for $580 so I pulled trigger.
I'm at a lost for words on this, but Congrats.  SBs for $580 is a deal
sick.gif
frown.gif
damn that resell value.

I understand though, it's all about peace of mind.

If the cage was a smoked charcoal color, that sample would be lit. 
They got you covered

Thanks for the replys guys. The MG's are wool, right? ....are the creams? I think im just gonna go with a size 13. Boosts are too comfy to get a paur that are snug in any capacity.

I made the mistake of going with a size 11.5 on the Mesh core black NMD'S and man....they are TIGHT. So tight that with the wrong socks, they feel like a full size down and the shape is changed too much on them. Entirely different shoe but just illustrating that a snug fit can ruin the comfort of a boost technology shoe. Those blacks will now be gym beaters. At least on leg day.

Thanks for the replys guys. The MG's are wool, right? ....are the creams? I think im just gonna go with a size 13. Boosts are too comfy to get a paur that are snug in any capacity.

I made the mistake of going with a size 11.5 on the Mesh core black NMD'S and man....they are TIGHT. So tight that with the wrong socks, they feel like a full size down and the shape is changed too much on them. Entirely different shoe but just illustrating that a snug fit can ruin the comfort of a boost technology shoe. Those blacks will now be gym beaters. At least on leg day.
nerd.gif
 I must be the opposite. The snug feel makes it more comfortable for me. 

My Bay Area people.. Which champs got the creams in store the last few days? Westfield downtown SF did, but anywhere else?

Ok, not THAT snug. 

edit: Actually, maybe that snug, but that dude just got some wide feet. 

Last edited:
My Bay Area people.. Which champs got the creams in store the last few days? Westfield downtown SF did, but anywhere else?
Just Westfield SF and Contra Costa area. There coulda been more stores but those went to employees. Not sure if you read my posts when I copped at Westfield SF but it's difficult to cop since there are conflicting info employees at different stores are giving.

12 is my True size.
12 in these feel fine, for an hour, then it's a wrap.

I couldn't imagine going for a run without a full size up.
12 also looks like a 10.5 on foot.

I was planning on trying on all my pairs tomorrow with sizing opinion of each soon to follow. I am OCD about having the proper fit and this question has been bugging me from the get go.

Back
Top Bottom