ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Probably jumped the gun and it was an unconfirmed date.  People will definitely still be hawking ADC that day though.

nerd.gif
 Wait dude was giving away a pair of Creams??

Look into fbcc's primeknit dye. His stuff works really well and doesn't damage the material whatsoever.
Looked it up seems to work. The only thing is he said add a set and sealer go every dye but i cant find it on his site?

CONGRATS @tjg3

I pmed you with details.

Thanks everyone who pmed me or replied.  Hopefully I can do this in the future but don't count on it haha

Here's the video for anyone interested

https://www.hangwith.com/user/rayisherexd/570b01e4e4b0edcd033049ab (you might have to make an account to watch)
Haha I landed in last place on the 4th roll 
laugh.gif

But seriously, congrats on the win @tjg3! Hope you love them and that they become your daily wear.

And @rayisherexd, thanks so much for doing that raffle. You're the man for being so willing to give to the NT community like that on what's certainly the best non-collab UB out there. Much respect and repped. 
glasses.gif

Last edited:
I've had the April 15th release date listed for those triple blacks for months now, it's been mentioned several times in here as well but no one took notice until Hypebeast mentioned it.

There's always a chance it got pushed back but April 15th has been the date for a while now...

I've had the April 15th release date listed for those triple blacks for months now, it's been mentioned several times in here as well but no one took notice until Hypebeast mentioned it.

There's always a chance it got pushed back but April 15th has been the date for a while now...
When adidas drops an ultra boost online do the sodas stores get them the same day?

@PharPhresh Sorry, couldn't help myself.., lol. Welcome to NT!
It's all good. No ill will haha. Real cool of cat to do that for NT. He could've easily resold for more money.

laugh.gif
 You wouldn't have qualified anyway with your April join date and strong 7 posts. 
Haha, you right. Damn. What's up with that discrimination! 
laugh.gif
  BTW, not to sound like an *******, but you and @joelom  are why I couldn't get a pair! That's real cool that you guys told us about the Cream drop, but ya'll should've waited until the weekend to drop that info!! Many people can't cook during the weekdays! Especially if it's only a store drop!! 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom