ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ZG Pureboo

They're designer shoes. You don't cop for comfort. 
smokin.gif

but to answer your question, they're comfortable enough for every day wear. Not on UB level, but I don't think any shoe is.
Flyknit lunar 3 maybe ... 

Hell nah. I have two pairs of FK Lunar 3's and while comfy, they arent close to UB's. Those new Lunar Epics are close though.

Gone for most of the day and all the catch up was for matches code....or wait lemme do the "i didn't care to read anything, any creams in my size thats been sold out for retail or lower?"

Do the creams that dropped on Barney's have the same production date as the Champs' pairs? I can only pray that they'll fall into other retailers or ADC too.
Pretty sure Barney's Creams were 11/15 and Champs are 1/16.  There's also 9/15 Creams.

My post from NMD thread. Waited for Cream discussion to hush down for anyone interested in stuff other than UBs.

Below is my comprehensive list of from Most comfortable to Least. Not saying NMD Mesh aren't comfortable but comparing all Boost to each other:

From most comfortable to least:

UB - NMD PK - EQT Boost - Pureboost ZG Prime - Pureboost ZG Mesh - Energy Boost - NMD Circle Knit - NMD Mesh

From comparing each shoe on, it seems that whatever mimics the UB boost in shape is the most comfortable. The PK on the NMD is like wearing a 2nd sock which is way I ranked it so high but the EQT and Pureboost are way more stable.

The lower tier boost are there as they should be but the higher tier blow them outta the water.

you honestly can't go wrong with any of the recent boost that have been coming out. Just know that UB still reigns supreme. So well worth the $180 if you want to pay to play.

Sizes:

UB: .5 up - TTS

NMD PK: 1 sz down UB - .5sz down TTS

EQT Boost: .5 sz down UB

Pureboost ZG Prime: Same as UB - could get away with .5sz down

Pureboost ZG Mesh: Same as UB. Wouldn't suggest going anywhere else

Energy Boost: Same as UB. Wouldn't suggest going anywhere else

NMD Circle Knit: .5 sz down (I went 1 full size down UB. A little tight but rather have it snug than slightly loose)

NMD Mesh: Same as UB. Wouldn't suggest going anywhere else

Damn, crushing my hopes that more retailers were getting them haha. But still, it's pretty weird that just Champs got them.
What do you mean?  If anything it's a good sign that the Champs Creams are 1/16s.  Means they're still cranking them out. 

Last edited:

What do you mean?  If anything it's a good sign that the Champs Creams are 1/16s.  I'd have been nervous if they were 11/15s or 9/15s.
Depending on the way you look at it, it can be good or bad. Yeah, 1/16s for Champs mean that they made more and it's possible that there'll be more from other places. But at the same time, only Champs has released them. If they were going to other retailers, one would like to think that they'd release them too but they haven't. Kinda suggests that only Champs got them and that's it.

Depending on the way you look at it, it can be good or bad. Yeah, 1/16s for Champs mean that they made more and it's possible that there'll be more from other places. But at the same time, only Champs has released them. If they were going to other retailers, one would like to think that they'd release them too but they haven't. Kinda suggests that only Champs got them and that's it.
Nah dont be so negative. New batch means adidas is hearing us NTers. You'll never know maybe they already made 3/16 batch. Adidas will not pass up on the opportunity of sales.

Back
Top Bottom