ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Went to the local FTL/HOH to oop a fellow NTer.  I walk in and there's no employees anywhere.  I go over to the Creams on display and then start looking around for someone to help out.  Ten minutes later two employees finally come out of the back (both wearing Creams).  I ask them what sizes they have and they said the pair on display was the last pair.  I go to buy it, and they both give each other a worried look and go talk for a minute in the corner.  Come back over and tell me the display pair is actually on hold.  Sorry  >: :stoneface: :smh:

I woudve wiped snot on it, threw it out of the store or poured my coffee on it. Tf outta here with that crap.

and then went to jail for disorderly conduct

. It was footlocker HoH i missed it because i asked where footlocker was and thr guy led me to kids footlocker lol... I got a size 12 though need an 11.5 ... To clarify they had 2 size12s

Damn i was calling em earlier but phonelines were too busy. I wonder what time they put em out. If i was checking the thread more often i probably wouldve been able to pick a pair up since its close by. Oh whale, hope they release online. Im sure you'll be able to find a swap.

wow, an appearance from Meth.
Im hiding from him... 
laugh.gif

just got off the phone with the closest FTL to me that has them (~45 mins away) and they have one left in my size but won't hold. oh well.

for those interested, FTL at the Oaks mall just received them like 20 mins ago.

Last edited:
Finally

Anyone else notice these aren't as squeaky as other continental soled UBs?
I wish I had a pair to let you know. I do notice continental is squeakier than non continenal. i squeak all over work cause of our polished concrete flooring lol

Finally got a chance to step out of work for a second and grab a pair. When i asked for them two employees looked at each other like they robbed the entire stock. 
laugh.gif

Only 11 & 13 left. They got them in at 12pm.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom