ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Any confirmations that South Coast Plaza is sold out? They arent answering their phones and I need an 11.5.

Anyone in NJ eating? I made a few stops and some calls, seems like barely any Footlockers in North Jersey got creams. I'm guessing Willowbrook did but their phone has been busy all afternoon and it's kinda far for me to take the trip on a whim.

Nothing at Menlo

NYC - Spoke to employee at FTL (take it for what it is).. HOH on 34th will be getting them thursday - providing info but I can't be there but if somebody could oop me a 10 it'd be greatly appreciated...

damn, you guys need to chill with the oops and asking for favors. Warning already came. Lets not have to make a Ultra Boost AFTERMATH thread because the authorities shut this one down.

Do they even receive any popular shipments, UBs, Jordan's etc? Just wondering because that's not really a city I think of with people who purchase sneakers.
IDK, I only noticed orange UB and white gradients...looked like womens.  Also a bunch of flyknit racers. 

NYC - Spoke to employee at FTL (take it for what it is).. HOH on 34th will be getting them thursday - providing info but I can't be there but if somebody could oop me a 10 it'd be greatly appreciated...
I find it a bit odd a small store got their shipment in today and 34th is telling you thursday no? I just picked up a pair @ 86st.

Just cleaned up.
You always score bro, congrats! 
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom