ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lot of hate for min wage store kids backdooring shoes. I'd do exactly the same in their position. If you want to get angry direct it at Adidas who aren't releasing enough volume of decent GR CW's to keep the masses at bay, or at Adidas and stores who don't enforce a policy on resellers buying bulk etc. Kids just doing what anyone would do.  
Doesnt really make it right does it?  

I got you bruh . Got em from Arden FTL. They cleaned out though.
 The Bay Area Coalition is strong. 
smokin.gif

Lot of hate for min wage store kids backdooring shoes. I'd do exactly the same in their position. If you want to get angry direct it at Adidas who aren't releasing enough volume of decent GR CW's to keep the masses at bay, or at Adidas and stores who don't enforce a policy on resellers buying bulk etc. Kids just doing what anyone would do.  

Well said man! Life's not fair. Rep'd!

nothing beats being able to score something in store.
For sure...  But if I have to stress about it, id gladly pay a little over LOL  Like some, in store drop doesnt help especially for office people like us...  LOL  As much as it dropped in Champs and Footlocker was only able to attempt once today.  Took an early lunch and took an L...  Now my afternoon is dragging... LOL

Which footlocker you work at?

this is truly the NT of old. So many folks helping out, no sizing questions just community working together :smokin

Back
Top Bottom