ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Been super busy with class, but I got lucky enough to get out early to check into my local FTL in Arizona. They only had a 12-13 left, so I decided to go ahead and cop the 12 (I made the mistake of getting the whites TTS at a 10.5 and my foot is pressing the end of the toebox when I wear em), hoping that the size difference wouldn't be horrible. They said that they might get another shipment on Thursday, but I wouldn't hold my breath on that (the guy seemed to be flip flopping on answer). Hopefully everyone eats for retail eventually. Has anyone had any experience with sizing up on UBs? I know everyone says TTS = .5 size up in UBs (that would put me at an 11).

Quote:

Someone please please please bless me. Im in Canada.. nuff said.
Strongest 1st of the day

edit: Good to see most of you guys eating on creams, need to double up if they ever release in Europe

Last edited:

Been super busy with class, but I got lucky enough to get out early to check into my local FTL in Arizona. They only had a 12-13 left, so I decided to go ahead and cop the 12 (I made the mistake of getting the whites TTS at a 10.5 and my foot is pressing the end of the toebox when I wear em), hoping that the size difference wouldn't be horrible. They said that they might get another shipment on Thursday, but I wouldn't hold my breath on that (the guy seemed to be flip flopping on answer). Hopefully everyone eats for retail eventually. Has anyone had any experience with sizing up on UBs? I know everyone says TTS = .5 size up in UBs (that would put me at an 11).
Man thats a big jump in size...  Considering creams probably fit the loosest among GR and LTD pairs... 

Yeah, I want to make them work but I'm kind of considering holding on to them with the hope that another restock comes along and I can get an exchange. That or a trade, but I'm super wary on those. Especially with this model

Man thats a big jump in size...  Considering creams probably fit the loosest among GR and LTD pairs... 
Yeah, I want to make them work but I'm kind of considering holding on to them with the hope that another restock comes along and I can get an exchange. That or a trade, but I'm super wary on those. Especially with this model

Asking for a friend, is it possible to get white UB's for $250 in a size 11. Adidas store in NYC sent him to Flightclub and said they sell there for $250. I told him not to waste his time.

Last edited:

I say wait it out...  Look at @skc005  after 3 months found his size swap through me...  LOL

General consensus is .5 size up which puts you at 11 yup.

You can take the insole out of your whites and it should fit a little better. Made the same mistake as you with my whites and bought my tts instead of sizing up but you can take the insoles out and that should help.

I have been calling all my local stores here in milwaukee, wisconsin and literally every time I ask about them they literally have no idea what I am talking about.

Back
Top Bottom