ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Is it wrong? If it's legal it's just a moral question. Plenty of people out there who don't see a morality issue with kids who work in stores buying good stock for themselves. Maybe you do, but it's quite a grey area to be imposing a morality stance. 

In any event I didn't say whether I thought it was right or wrong. Just said that a lot of people (maybe most) would do the same we're probably directing our anger at this 'problem' at the wrong people. 
Not more so being moral or not but to for instance that one post earlier.  The shoe was on display and the customer was already holding it.  To say that its on hold for someone is ok?  Come on man...  Lets be real.  

Twas I 
nthat.gif
No, you said ADC at 8am Saturday 
tongue.gif

roll.gif

in south carolina for the week. anyone know of any good shoe stores around here? im in the greenville area if that helps.  Will go by FTL tomorrow around a mall here, dont think i'll cop creams but im hoping for some all whites. Mine are done 

Not more so being moral or not but to for instance that one post earlier.  The shoe was on display and the customer was already holding it.  To say that its on hold for someone is ok?  Come on man...  Lets be real.  

I hear yuh man, it's just not worth stressing over it - imho. Could be a one legged UB fan who it's reserved for :smile: Never know.

View media item 1991543
And another one. I swear, speak to the female employees before the male. I confirmed with a girl first, then she told me to ask he dude to help me. He said no, they don't have any. Told him the girl just told me you guys have it.

He goes, let me check (with a grumpy face), and brings me out a pair. Says its the last one. Such BS.

What's are you guys thoughts on the white gradient? Don't seem like it's too popular here.

View media item 1991536
View media item 1991538
I'm actually wearing them now. I got them with 30% off so I'm happy. As a few have said I would have gotten white or grey instead. But for $60 off? Sold. But actually wearing them twice. I like them. It covers the white, creme, and grey desires. Plus to know I paid $130, I'm good.

Just drove 2 hours to pick my pair up thanks to the info of another NT member. I'm glad they actually did hold them. Also very glad my offers of 280 were getting denied all week.

I hear yuh man, it's just not worth stressing over it - imho. Could be a one legged UB fan who it's reserved for :smile: Never know.
Hahaha!  Im really not stressing...  I dont stress about these releases anymore...  I've learned to let go of that...  It is what it is...  

My cousin's GF who works at the one I go to told me last week they were getting a shipment today but it never says what color. They got the all white NMDs last week too. Walked in today and the Cremes and triple white NMDs are the 2 shoes in the display as soon as you walk in the store :lol:

Back
Top Bottom