ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yea just checked the website got them confused with the camos
I did hear some stores didn't end up getting any of the black shorts/sweats earlier this month at all and that they might come with the next drop, take that with a grain of salt though.

indifferent.gif
Who is he and why does he happen to be black? 
roll.gif

From my last sign on the laptop from this morning. I wonder how many of those was actually helpful content.

Hey guys. I contacted a seller on ebay and they agreed to a lower price if I purchased off of eBay. How safe is it for the buyer if I purchase through a transaction on Paypal?

NYC fam. Just walked out of 42nd and lex and they're not sure if they're getting them in. Looking like 34st on Thursday.

Hey guys. I contacted a seller on ebay and they agreed to a lower price if I purchased off of eBay. How safe is it for the buyer if I purchase through a transaction on Paypal?
Paypal is just as safe as ebay when buying through invoice. Just make sure it's not a "gifted" transaction so you're covered

Just make sure every single little detail is written out in the item description of the invoice.

Style... model... make... size... condition... shipping... authenticity... UPC code 

EDIT: You are protected with pretty much the same guarantees as eBay if done correctly.

Last edited:
Thanks guys! I just hope it's safe... what if the seller sends me a fake item? Do they include pictures in paypal invoices?

Just make sure every single little detail is written out in the item description of the invoice.

Style... model... make... size... condition... shipping... authenticity... UPC code 

EDIT: You are protected with pretty much the same guarantees as eBay if done correctly.
idk if all of that is necessary. upc code?

Back
Top Bottom