ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BAY AREA hook your boy up!!!!!
Lol. Put on your seatbelt homeboy and go out to these FTL's like everyone else on here. Even lurkers are putting in more work than you 
mean.gif

Last edited:

Too many people got Chalks now so they're not cool anymore, bout to throw my pairs away.
Damnit, I JUST got my pair. I'll wait for the next Matches code to be cool.

In all honestly, glad this debacle is over. Come thursday, I won't have to check this thread every day.

Lol. Put on your seatbelt homeboy and go out to these FTL's like everyone else on here. Even lurkers are putting in more work than you 
mean.gif

LMAO

Damnit, I JUST got my pair. I'll wait for the next Matches code to be cool.

In all honestly, glad this debacle is over. Come thursday, I won't have to check this thread every day.
The weight has been lifted from our shoulders 

Was able to pick up an 11 for myself and I think they're letting me purchase another 10.5 or 11 if anyone's in need they're also available at footlocker in the antelope valley..

Edit: I'm here right now just waiting for them to decide if they can sell me an extra pair. Smh

Edit: nvm they offered a 10 after dude told me he had an 2 11's and 1 10.5 . I would have bought the stock if they woulda let me and hooked y'all up lol.

Last edited:

mean.gif

Been stoneridge, bayfair, southland, and newpark today went to galleria and sunrise in Roseville yesterday.  I been putting in work.

I've never seen anyone wear UBs in public yet the creams are sold out in a few hrs.

I did see someone wearing grey mesh NMDs today.

FTL in Fredericksburg

Someone else posted the malls down in the 757 had them as well and someone else said Pentagon City mall as well did.
Pentagon had a size 9 which is my size. Got out of work and traffic was terrible, got there and it was sold out. Springfield is sold out. tysons as well. Potomac mills got sizes 10-12.5

Back
Top Bottom